ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ - 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

"𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗪

"𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗪."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸

after i finish licking around aizawa's tip collecting every last drop of cum, my phone starts to ring outside of my bedroom door.

"answer it." he demands and i shift myself to crawl over to my phone. still completely dazed from giving this man head.

i look and its a random phone number calling. i turn my head to look at aizawa and he says it again.

"answer it y/n and put it on speaker phone. obviously its more important than me being able to touch you and let you cum for me." his elbows lay against the bed so he's leaning up. eyes burning holes into me.

"do what i ask of you and i will let you cum all over my cock." he seductively states and my face burns.

its not my fault im getting this random call right now aizawa. should've kept my phone on do not disturb.

my finger swipes across the bottom of the screen and i breathlessly answer.

"hello?" i manage to slip out.

"y/n? its bakugo." he completely drops the greetings of a phone call and just gets to the point.

"oh uh hey bakugo. uh whats up?" i ask completely confused as to why he would call me this fast, after mina gave him my number to which i assumed.

"i can't stop thinking about you." he admits and i sit there on my knees, shocked. what the hell.

aizawas eyes widen a bit and im immediately speechless. why did i answer the phone? my mind was bribed by the thought of him fucking me to even care probably. and why the fuck is bakugo flirting with me this fast?!

"do you wanna come over to my place and hang tomorrow? maybe smoke a little weed or something?" he asks already sounding like he's high.

he probably is. hence the drastic phone call, not even an hour after meeting him.

"um ill see if i can." i stumble on my words as aizawa pats onto his lap intending he wants my to sit on it.

i cautiously stand up basically tiptoeing my way over to him, keeping the phone in my right hand.

"alright cool. dream about me tonight yeah?" he cockily laughs and hangs up the phone before i can even respond.

im so dead.

he takes my phone and throws it to the side as im seated on aizawa's lap, completely scared of what his reaction will be.

"who was that y/n? are you seriously that much of a slut to need this pussy of yours stuffed every hour? you ran away from me just to get this pretty little cunt of yours filled by some bitch boy?" he starts but i stop him.

"its not what you think i swear aizawa i- we- i met him just an hour ago." i start to plead my case to him while he starts to remove my skirt down my thighs, making me lift each leg up for him to be able to toss it off.

"he was at minas apartment when i got there and i had no idea who he was when he opened her door. and he let me in because he knew it was probably me who mina warned was coming over."

i look down and completely forgot i had no thong on.

oh my god. did bakugo notice i didnt have a thong on? when i was sitting on her bench or bed was he able to see i had nothing underneath my skirt covering myself up?!?

oh god i hope not. i don't believe i did open my legs at all because i didn't feel bare at any point of sitting.

"i swear nothing happened we just talked a bit is all." i try to reassure him but he continues to stare at me.

"and you went there completely exposed under your skirt?" he almost giggles and im extremely embarrassing thinking about it now.

"i totally forgot. plus i thought i was just gonna see mina so uh i guess i was to comfortable with myself to even realize?" i bite my lip with anxiety.

"was he attractive?" he asks completely dropping that conversation.

"i- uh what uh?" i stumble on my words. i knew this was going to be a problem.

"spit it out y/n. tell me, was he hot? did he comfort you like a boyfriend while you were crying? i bet the stupid dickhead thought since you were so vulnerable around him he could get a taste of you huh?" he starts to sound irritated again and i stroke my fingertips into aizawa's black silky hair.

i feel his tension ease while i run my fingers through his scalp almost like a massage.

"aizawa. i don't like him. yeah okay he was a but attractive but i-." i start to ramble and feel that angry tension set back into him.

he takes my waist and throws me to lay underneath his body.

"wait please hear me out aizawa you didnt even let me fin-." i start to say but get interrupted by aizawas lips devouring mine in an instant.

"why don't you call that dickhead back and let him hear the pretty sounds you make for me when i fuck you, yeah?"

oh no.

hey im backkk. sorry for the little break again, i've been busy doing house chores for my mother because my other family members couldn't care less about doing them😐😐

i guess its what i get for living under her roof and not having to pay rent😭💀 (my brothers don't pay rent and they are older than me. smh)

sorry for the rant i don't think i've gotten this personal on my authors notes so i wont bother you guys with my basic boring life😅💀💀

just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think i disappeared 🙌🏻🤭

anyways i hope y'all ready for the next chapter😈😈

don't forget to vote! love you all always❤️