ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ - 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

"THROW YA HANDS IN THE AIR IF YOU'S A TRUE PLAYERI LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG POPPA

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG POPPA."

WARNING: HANDJOB, DOM Y/N, SUBZAWA, CUM TASTING, LITTLE MANIPULATION 🤭

my feet drag against the wood floor.

"night mina. thank you for closing tonight. im so exhausted!" i shout while opening the door to leave the cafe.

sure, working can be exhausting but aizawa fucking me mid-shift makes me more exhausted than ever.

"night babe! no problem at all! go get some sleep!" she smiles her bright teeth, and i wave before closing the door behind me.

once its shut i take a deep breath. god i dont wanna walk home this late. aizawa suggested on driving me this afternoon so i didn't bring my bike.

i walk down the steps and turn my flash light on my phone. a text pops onto my screen while i go to turn my phone off.

𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚: where do you think you're going? look to your left.

my eyes shift to the side and i see aizawas car parked across the street. he came back?

i run a tiny pace as i make it across the street and open the passenger door. i quickly get in, in case anyone sees.

"what are you doing here?" i ask closing the door so the light inside the car turns off.

"bringing you home... was that not a given?" he asks really confused.

"i mean you didn't have to..." my cheeks burn up. he thought about me.

"y/n if you were planning on walking home while its this dark outside what kinda man would i be?" he hums to himself.

'man'... he's my man. i still can't believe it.

"plus your bike is at your apartment so you have no way of getting home faster, and i highly doubt your legs can handle walking home after the way i fuc-." a chuckle comes from him but i cut him off.

"okay! okay. i get it." i giggle and slap my hand over his mouth and he mumbles the last part.

i remove my hand and he grins.

"what? can't handle my dick or me talking about my dick?" he laughs as he turns the keys to start the car.

"you're the worst aizawa." i say and roll my eyes to be dramatic.

"and you're addicted to it." he says and leans in to kiss my left cheek. my eyes shoot open wider. i feel butterflies in my stomach.

"who are you and what have you done to my aizawa?!" i say, turning my head to face him.

he leans in again and kisses my lips this time. i kiss him back which turns into multiple seconds of kissing.