ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ - 𝗺𝗮𝗱

(pov we are literally dabi)

"LETS PLAY A LOVE GAME, PLAY A LOVE GAME DO YOU WANT LOVE OR YOU WANT FAME ARE YOU IN THE GAME?"

my eyes crack open and i realize i fell asleep after aizawa made me cum.

i turn my head over and see his sleeping face and immediately giggle to myself. how can someone look so hot while sleeping too?!

i glance over to my nightstand to see what time it is but my phone isn't there.

thats strange... i could've swore i put my phone there after bakugos call...

oh shit bakugo. fuck i need to text him and tell him politely that i can't hangout with him. i wanna avoid his flirting at all costs.

my legs swing off my bed and i stretch my arms up. fuck i feel so sore. my back is killing me and we only went for one round. damn this man is gonna be the death of me. death from sex? i would actually be okay with that.

i stand up and internally curse from the pain. i throw on a shirt and tip toe my way to my bathroom but stop in place once i see my phone by aizawas side.

what the...

i walk over and pick it up. turning it over to look at the time and notifications.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫:
"y/n fuck. i wish that was me."

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫:
"i didn't know you were this kinky. you tryna make me jealous?"

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫:
"come over to my place tomorrow and ill make you regret sending me that picture."

what the fuck? who even is this. i press my thumb on the home button and open the screen to those text messages. i scroll up before the random texts and there it is. the reason behind all these texts.

a picture of aizawas fucking dick inside of my fucking cunt. thank god my face isnt it in the photo. maybe i could just claim it wasn't me? my phone got hacked..? what a minute.

i turn my head to look at aizawa and hes grinning like the spawn of satan.

"aizawa what the fuck is this?" i glare at him and he chuckles to himself in satisfaction.

he grabs my phone out of my hand and looks at bakugos replies. i don't even need to check if its his number because who else would he send this picture to?

"he just doesn't give up does he?" aizawa huffs in annoyance.

"aizawa i dont think you understand the problem here. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? AIZAWA I TOLD HIM I WAS INTO SOMEONE WHOS OLDER THAN ME AND NOW YOU SEND HIM A PICTURE OF US FUCKING! did it not concern you if he finds out who you are?" i yell at him while pacing back and forth panicking.

"y/n come here for a second." he says attempting to have a civil conversation with me and i just shoot him a death glare.

"yeah aizawa great idea just fuck me again to apologize. what a smart guy." i sarcastically say and my blood is already boiling.

"alright come ride me then." he laughs and leans his hands behind his neck. the man really laughed.

"could you stop thinking with your dick for one second aizawa?" i snap at him and walk toward the bathroom to get some personal space.

he gets up and quickly grabs my wrist before i can get to the door.

"y/n we won't get caught. unless he somehow knows what my fucking dick looks like i think we are completely fine." he says convincing me.

i don't say anything but remove my hand from his wrist. i mean yeah okay he's right but he still sent that fucking photo.

"y/n talk to me." he pleads as im about to close the door on his face he stops it to keep it open.

"let go. i need to be alone right now." i say. trembling to try to push the door to close but aizawa is much stronger than me.

"y/n fuck. i didn't like the way he was taking to you. he's trying to take whats mine." he says finally budging his way inside the bathroom.

i feel myself become a little flustered. aizawa was jealous over me? all this time i was jealous of ms. midnight and he ate up every second of it. but now that the tables have turned he's jealous..?

"aizawa do you not get why im still mad about this." i start to say looking away, but he grabs my face to look at him.

"i know i shouldn't have sent that picture without your consent. im not too sure what came over me to be completely honest." he says and i look into his eyes, i can tell he's not lying.

"are you really jealous of some jerk who's trying to get into my pants? how cute." i grin and he lets go of both sides of my face but leads one of his hands to wrap around my throat.

"call my cute again and ill make you regret it." he says adding a little bit of pressure. hm he doesn't like sweet nicknames huh?

"you're adorable aizawa." poking the literal devil in front of me. smirking getting my revenge.

he picks me up from my waist and places me into the shower.

oh fuck.

he turns the water on to the shower and its freezing cold.

i scream from the ice cold water and try to step out of the shower but he's in front of me.

"MOVE IT!!" i scream at him and he turns the temperature to warm finally.

"you asshole im still wearing a shirt too." i complain and he steps into the shower after removing his boxers. he closes the slide door and i remove my shirt off of me.

"only i can make you feel good y/n. should i prove it to you?" he grins and my eyes widen as i look away. we are back on the bakugo topic already.

fuck im addicted.

TWO CHAPTERS RELEASED BACK TO BACK?!? feel free to praise me🫡😩😩 don't worry ill keep two hands are on the phone... for now at least🤫 💀💀

anywayssss i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 💪🤗

im not sure how long i wanna make this fanfic tbh💀but i prob should wrap it up in a bit lol.

i love you all sm and dont forget to vote!!❤️❤️