ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ - 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

"SO IF YOU'RE READY AND IF YOU'LL LET ME I WANNA SEE IT IN MOTION, IN 3D

"SO IF YOU'RE READY AND IF YOU'LL LET ME I WANNA SEE IT IN MOTION, IN 3D."

my dripping wet hair is attached to my face as i step out of the shower.

today, aizawa texted me and told me to dress cozy, and that he's picking me up at 7:00pm.

i feel so bubbly. i'm going on a date with aizawa finally! i only put on a nice baggy t-shirt and pair of black sweatpants.

my phone rings and i pick it up.

"get your pretty ass out here y/n." he says in a serious tone and i giggle.

"yeah, yeah shouta." i say his name. i hear the pause in his breath.

"say that again y/n, and you can forget about the date and ill come up and fuck you now if you would prefer." he nonchalantly mentions and my face grows hot.

"stop it aizawa! don't ruin my date like that!" i whine while stepping out of my front door, hanging up the phone and walking down the stairs to his car.

"hey beautiful." he says while i step into the car. i smile so hard. this is like a dream.

"enough my face is gonna set on fire." i cling my hands to my face to cool it down. 

his hair is slicked back into a low ponytail and something about it is making me act up.

he grips my thigh and starts rubbing small circles with his thumb immediately.

"couldn't even keep your hands to yourself for a minute aizawa." i roll my eyes and giggle.

"keep up that attitude and well keep count of how many time's you'll beg me to stop fucking you so good within an hour instead." he starts driving to wherever our destination may be.

i try to say something but end up staying silent. i grab his hand and my fingers wrap around the palm. my hand squeezes his to relieve the stress of the ache down below.

fuck his words are enough to turn me on. im trying to keep that to myself obviously.

he lets me pick the movie we see at a drive-in movie theater. i chose a scary one because the other two options seemed boring.

probably a good call going on a date somewhere that we can hide from the public eye.

i start throwing little pieces of popcorn at him once his hand that's attached to my thigh inches up toward my heat.

"stop it!" i quietly yell even though we are in the car together, just us.

"i can't seem to keep my hands off of you y/n. its driving me insane." he admits out of nowhere. my eyes gleam in surprise.

"control yourself aizawa." i grab his hand and wrap it around mine. i immediately glue my eyes in front of us to avoid eye contact. i just know he's grinning right now.

after the movie i feel all jumpy and paranoid. i gripped onto his arm for support multiple times during the movie. god thats so embarrassing.

"awe is someone scared from the movie?" he asks in a teasing voice. little laughs escape his lips.

"so what? all the jump scares in it were stupid but scary still. and the disturbing scenes were so graphic it's unsettling. of course im gonna be paranoid. i don't want that shit in my apartment." my mind rambles out of my mouth.

"its okay y/n. its not real. how about i stay the night tonight and make you forget about everything." he mentions.

"yeah okay." i roll my eyes from the sexual suggestion.

"keep rolling those eyes of yours y/n. see what happens." his eyes glance over to mine while he's driving.

a breath of air is stuck in my lungs.

this is gonna be a long night, huh?

heyyy im back from the dead😋 or am i?

i wanna keep weiting this book but i feel like im bad at writing when it doesnt have to do with smut😭 so like idk how to write romance ig ? idk thats why ive been procrastinating this as well.

ill figure it out probably but for now ill try my best❤️

anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter and pls don't give up on me bc i still love you all😭❤️

dont forget to vote and ill see you soon!🌸