ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ - 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

"𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬, 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘

"𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬, 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗬, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘. 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬, 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗨𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦. 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬, 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧...."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗙, 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘, 𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬.

he slides his arms around my waist and picks me up, not even caring the fact that his dick is still inside me even after we both came.

he shuffles off the bed and starts walking with me still attached to him, holding onto him with my arms wrapped around his neck for support.

i groan when he takes a couple steps and his dick pushes deeper inside me.

"put me down you asshole." the words spit out of my mouth, slowly growing exhaustion from the amount of times i've cum within the last hours.

i don't even know what time it is at all. it could be 2am for all i know.

he opens the door and my eyes open looking out the small window of his bathroom. yup it's definitely nighttime now.

my brain is barely working at this point. i've been fucked dumb to the point of feeling like jelly in his hands.

he turns on the faucet of the shower, letting one of his hands feel the warm temperature of the water.

"come on y/n, we gotta get you all cleaned up right?" he grins walking us both into the shower.

he slides my legs down making me stand up on my own. my feet reach the tiles and i look up into his eyes. the water drips down my hair.

his eyes look different. not angry, lustful, or cocky. they have a soft gaze i've never seen before. almost as if they are filled with admiration.

"wash me aizawa. im too tried." i say leaning my head against his chest.

"of course kitten." he places a kiss on my forehead and grabs the body wash, applying it into his palms.

am i hallucinating or is he actually showing some kind of care in the world about me?

his hands travel along my body, drenching me in soap. he turns me to face the wall as he glides his palms on my back massaging the soap into my skin.