ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵

"𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘, 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡, 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡

"𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘, 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡, 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡. 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗨𝗦. 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗠 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡."

i feel a beam of light shining on my eyelids. i slowly open them groggily. i look down and aizawa's arms are wrapped around my chest with the bed sheets draping over our naked bodies.

this feels so good. i feel a pure bliss sensation. i could totally get used to waking up every morning like this.

i turn my chest over a little to look at aizawa. his face looks so innocent when he's sleeping. its really refreshing to see.

i drag my hand up and run my face along the bristle of hair against his chin.

if only i could stay like this with him forever.

"enjoying the view?" his eyes slightly open and he grins.

"welp it was nice while it lasted." i laugh and roll back over onto my side.

i stare out the window blinds seeing the trees sway to the winds direction.

we both sit here taking breaths not saying a single word.

its peaceful but a little too quite.

"i don't wanna end this." he spits out and breaks the silence.

i turn my head to see if he is being serious.

"are you serious?" i ask sitting up slightly since he has my full attention.

he nods and sits up as well and grabs my chin pulling me toward his direction.

"for some reason i just cant get enough of you y/n." he whispers and drags his fingertips between my ear, brushing my hair to the side.

i stay silent almost in shock.

"so... where do we go from here?" i muster up the courage to speak my mind.

"im not too sure myself." he laughs embarrassingly.

"not the answer i was looking for necessarily." i scratch my head.

i look into his eyes and he stares back.

"well no one has to know except us right? thats how its been from the beginning. we just need to keep our public life separate from our private ones." i lightly smile at him nudging his arm.

"but what do i do if i want to fuck you in front of the-" he starts rambling but i interrupt his perverted thoughts.

"AIZAWA STOP IT!" i cover his mouth with my hand as he tries to pull his face away.

"lets be adults about this aizawa. remember you're the one who's older here right?" i say leaning my head against his shoulder.

"so naughty y/n. you know this is against the rules right?" he smirks gliding his hand along my thigh.

"fuck the rules." i say kicking my feet off the bed slipping on aizawa's previous shirt from yesterday on.

"are you sure you're willing to risk your career studies y/n?" he asks getting up and stretching his arms above his head.

"are you sure you're willing to risk your job sir?" i say walking over to him.

"i guess we will find out..." he says smirking like the devil.

he leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips.

this. this is what i wanted. if only this man had some brain cells we could've been like this before.

heyy baes🤗 hope this chapter made yall happy (yippieee)

sorry the chapter so short but i thought it was a good length for them to get together lol.

i tried my best not to rush it into a relationship so i figure its about damn time aizawa got his shiz together fr🙌🏻 and confessed hes a simp🫡

im pretty sure i know where i want the rest of this story to go and then eventually will come to an end😭❤️

but dw im still writing other fanfics! i have a list of so many ideas to write‼️

ily all sm and dont forget to vote❤️