Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵

"𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗚𝗢 𝗦𝗢 𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗧

𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗚𝗢 𝗦𝗢 𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗧."

its been a week since then.

ashamed.

disbelief.

maybe regret.

all the things i'm dealing with right now. i let a complete stranger violate me. and all just because i was touch starved and so turned on. do i regret it? honestly i should but i cant say i do. the way he touched me. the way he made me feel so good.

how do i react when i see him? if i even ever see him again? i have his phone number but i would have to text him first which gives me way too much anxiety. 

what do i even say? "hey im the girl from the cafe who came all over your fingers lol?" like what?

i need to stop thinking of this man. its almost like i'm addicted?

"y/n are you good?" mina bumps her shoulder into me and asks.

"yeah. just nervous about tomorrow i guess." i lie.

"same honestly. college is so intimidating. but we have to make the most of it." she smiles and pumps her fist up in the air. i love mina so much. she always makes me feel better. her smile and energy is what i need in my life.

i check my phone and my shift is finally over.

"alright my shift is over. you're closing tonight right? need any help?" i ask her while putting my coat over my body.

"yep! and no, no go home and take a bath, de-stress before tomorrow." she waves me off.

"thanks mina. you're the best." i wave and walk out the door.

the cold wind hits my face. jeez i didn't think it would be this cold. i grab my bike and start to get on.

"y/n." that voice. my body shivers with chills.

"oh um aizawa. hi! how are you?" i turn to see his car pulled up next to me with his window down. he looks hot literally doing anything.

"are you biking in this cold weather?" he asks seriously.

"uh yeah. i don't live that far away." i say scratching behind my neck with a nervous laughter.

"get in." he demands.

"sorry?" i ask.

"get in the car y/n."

"no, no don't worry ill be fine! thank you for the offer though." i smile.

"y/n."

"okay, okay fine." i put my bike back in the bike rack and walk around to the front seat. ill just walk to work tomorrow.

i get in the car and thank him. he nods. i give him directions while he drives and listens.

i cant help but feel awkward.

i glance over and his hand slides onto my thigh while he continues to drive. my face feels hot. my thighs clench together just from his touch.

the car ride is pretty quiet besides my directions. his hand is on my thigh and its all i can think about. im getting all hot and bothered just from this.

"and that building right there is where my apartment is." he pulls over and i unbuckle my seat belt.

"so uh would you like to come up?" oh god what am i saying?? y/n you're so stupid. why would he wanna go inside your apartment?

oh. sex. that's probably what hes thinking i'm probably intending... i mean thats not necessarily off the table...

"sure." he puts his car in park and grins.

next chapter is spicy bro. also sorry ive been taking long to update! ive been sick and busy honestly. this chapter is basically a filler. pls vote and thanks for reading!!<3

 pls vote and thanks for reading!!<3