ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

"𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧? 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘, 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪

"𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧? 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘, 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪."

thursday.

back to business class.

i take some steps up to the desk i usually sit at to see a huge smiling uraraka.

"hey y/n! i love your outfit today!" she gushes over me. i look down and smile.

"thanks uraraka. you always make my days better." i sit down and she smiles.

"im glad!" she smiles.

its nice to have a friend in this class. it makes me calm down a little from the uncomfortable situation of being here.

he walks into the room.

"alright today will be a pop up quiz on your management skills. finish within 30 minutes and then you're all free to go." he passes the pile papers out and everyone hands each-other one.

he seems like he's in a bad mood. like worst than his usual grumpy mood. yet somehow i still enjoy seeing it.

its like i'm the only one that got to see the other sides many sides to that man.

especially his face after moaning my name...

fuck. i need to focus and get over myself.

i look up hearing the door open to see ms. midnight. i've heard about her because mina takes one of her courses and also says how "smoking hot" she is.

she walks up to aizawas desk and whispers to him while handing him a paper. her face is all bubbly.

she's definitely flirting. dammit. i don't wanna see this.

she wraps her hand around his shoulder and winks.

im either gonna throw up or throw a chair at this bitch. shit i cant do anything about this. i mean aizawa and i aren't even together nor seeing each-other anymore.

he nods back at her and she leaves the room.

what did she say to him? was she flirting? was she asking him out?

fuck now im upset. and need to do this quiz before im out of time.

i finally finish the quiz and walk down the stairs to put my paper on his desk.

i place the paper down but before i walk back i see the paper ms. midnight dropped off with an address and phone number written on it.

aizawa looks up and we make eye contact. fuck run away y/n.

i turn around and walk back up to my desk to get my bag.

uraraka finishes last while everyone else is packing up and leaving.

"you got this girl." i say seeing the anxiety written on her face.

"thanks." she blushes.

i grab my bag and quickly try to walk out of the classroom.

"hey y/n! we still on for tonight?" a voice behind me asks. i turn my head to see the red head smiling.

"oh kirishima. uh-" i stop and realize aizawa definitely just heard kirishimas loud voice.

so what? obviously he's moving on so why should i have to hide that i am too?

i look at aizawa and back at kirishima.

"of course!" i smile and touch his arm.

"ill see you at the cafe right?" i ask while getting closer to him.

"yeah-yeah cool." he says nervously while fixing his hair.

"great. can't wait." i wink and walk out of the classroom not even bothering to see aizawas reaction.

if he can move on so fast so can i.

hey im back after a little again lolz. also happy birthday to aizawa since his birthday is nov. 8😮❤️

you guys when the plot is indeed thickening : 😨🤌🍿
(supposed to be shocked while snacking^💀)

anyways hope u enjoyed the juicy drama chapter and don't forget to vote! also thank you so so so much to the people who leave nice/funny comments because i absolutely adorable yall.

love yall❤️