ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx - 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸

"𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗠 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘"

𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘"

i fix my hair and grab my bag in front if his desk. slowly grabbing the door knob and turning it making sure no one is around for me to leave.

i open it and quietly close it in hopes of no one hearing.

i peep my head out of the divided wall from the door and hallway and see a glance of aizawa and ms. midnight standing together a bit ahead.

i try to tune in the hear what they are talking about as i stay hidden from their sight.

ms. midnight is facing him so i only see her back but i am able to make out aizawas face while they converse.

"sorry to hear something came up before our little get together. are you willing to make time for me this weekend to grab a drink?" i watch as she grabs his hand and wraps both her hands around it, bringing it to her chest.

oh hell no. this bitch.

"sorry but im busy this weekend." he says with a straight face, dismissing her. a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"oh come on aizawa. stop playing so hard to get. enough with the tough guy act. you seem stressed lately and i know of a few ways i can help with that." she says putting his hand around her waist and grabbing his shirt to bring him closer to her.

my blood is boiling. that whore is trying to fuck him. god im so upset and angry i could cry. my mind is racing.

i bolt for it the opposite direction in hopes they dont hear me running away. and open the door to the stair case closing it quietly.

tears are streaming down my face. god how pathetic can i be. just seeing someone try to seduce him enrages me.

but then again its not like i can barge in and stop that from happening. i mean we are secretly dating and she could never find out or else she would get in between us.

i dial mina's number and after two rings she answers.

"hey whats up babes?" she says bursting with energy as always.

"can i come over mina? i need to rant." i say trying not to sound like im crying right now.

"of course love! is everything okay?" she asks concerned.