Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿

"𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪. 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘, 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘"

today is my first day of college. mina and i are meeting up at the train station so i proceed to get ready.

i wear a cute hoodie, a skirt, tall white socks, and my favorite pair of doc martens. i throw on a little makeup and grab my laptop to put it in my bag.

i look at the clock and i'm definitely gonna be late if i don't leave like now.

-

"hey mina!" i shout running down the stairs to the train station.

"hey y/n!!!" she jumps up and down. spilling her hot drink.

"shit." she wipes her leather jacket off and luckily it didn't stain.

"that was definitely close." i say grabbing a tissue out of my bag. i hand it over to her and she wipes her jacket and hand.

the train doors open. we enter and sit down.

"you look happier than ive ever seen you..." mina says and laugh.

"do i?" i ask and move my hair out of my way.

"yeah but like a different kinda happy... YOU GOT DICK, DIDNT YOU? omg and the day before clas-" mina shouts out loud and i immediately slap my hand over her mouth.

"mina calm the fuck down. and how did you-?"

"i'm telling you y/n, i am definitely psychic. i should've gone into that instead of culinary." she rolls her eyes.

"a bit late for that mina." i laugh.

"anyways so who's the lucky man?!" she shoves her elbow into me.

"total dilf. and the best sex of my life. period."

"you lying???" her eyes open wide.

"nope. it was so damn good." i lay back against the seat.

"damn. i need that in my life right now." she takes a sip of her hot chocolate i'm assuming since mina hates coffee. i mean she doesn't need it anyways since she has so much energy this early.

-

eventually we arrived at our station and started walking to the building we have to go to first. we have to same morning class which is pastry arts.

the class was pretty good for a first day. we are learning to make so many adorable and sweet treats!

"hey my next class is for business management so i go to the building on the left. what about you?" i walk out with mina.

"i'm to the right. ill meet you at the starbucks on campus after so we can ride the train back together!" she waves and i give her a thumbs up.

i walk to the front door and some girl bumps into me.

"omg im so sorry im just rushing cause i dont wanna be late to my class." she rubs behind her neck.

"no worries. where are you heading?" i ask.

"oh my business management class haha." she smiles. shes really pretty and seems genuinely nice.

"same, we can walk together. im y/n." i reach my hand out to shake hers.

"im uraraka and sure!" she shakes my hand and we walk up the stairs together.

we end up in front of the class and walk in together. i don't recognize anyone.

we walk up the stairs to two open seats and sit next to each other.

"you nervous? you look like you're shaking a lot." i ask.

"yeah just a bit. i heard this professor is very strict with his students. and doesn't hesitate to kick people out immediately." she fiddles with her hands.

"oh shit really?" i look at her in shock.

"yep."  she looks down.

great. stay calm y/n. you'll be okay.

the door opens again.

"nevermind i take it back. damn hes hot." she gasps and whispers to me.

i look over and there he is.

no. no. no.

i put my hood up and look away.

"y/n? are you okay?" she asks me.

"oh yeah im great just cold hahaha." i fake laugh and look back down.

the strict evil professor uraraka told me about is none other than the guy that totally fucked me last night.

aizawa.

thank yall for reading. ik things just got real interesting. sipping some tea honestly. hope you vote and liked this chapter.😌
also thank you so so so much for 1k reads !! i love you all.😘

😘