03 | I Feel Like I'm Drowning

"Bestie," Giselle called, eyes narrowing at her friend. "Did you binge watch Frozen again?"

"No."

"Other Disney movies?"

"No," Karina sighed. "I didn't watch anything."

"Then..." Ningning trailed off. "Why do you look so stressed?"

Karina opened her mouth to speak, but then decided to close it again.

Because, what would she say?

That she stayed up all night because a certain singer is occupying her mind?

That her peaceful world suddenly became a mess just because of a drunk kiss?

"...Hangover."

"Karina," Minju muttered, intensely staring at the girl. "The party was literally two days ago."

"...Really?"

"What happened to you?" Ningning couldn't help but to laugh when she saw Karina's face. The latter look so lost as if she isn't aware of everything that is happening around her.

"I...I don't know." She rubbed her face. "I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling well these days."

"You okay? You want to skip classes? I can come with you." Ryujin offered.

Karina glared at her. "Don't use me as an excuse for your tardiness, Shin."

"Okay, chill." The girl chuckled. "You're really feeling off today, huh."

...And she may or may not know the reason why.

But of course, Ryujin doesn't want to overthink.

She'll just let go of what she heard from Karina that night.

For now.

"Let's just focus on our lesson." Karina sighed, placing her chin on her hand. The girls shrugged, eventually following what Karina said before their professor could even catch them gossiping.

But who is she kidding?

No matter how Karina tries to take Winter out of her head, she can't.

It has been two days.

And she didn't even see the singer for that two days after what happened at the party.

Yet here she is, bothered, confused,

And tempted.

She's aching for something. She's longing to feel something, and she knows what it is-or rather, who it is.

The one and only Winter Kim and her damn lips.

Karina doesn't know why Winter is making her feel like this. It's not even her first kiss for God's sake! She has been into a few relationships before (Which didn't last long, because she always loses interest) and what she shared with Winter is not even the longest makeout she did.

But fuck, it gave the biggest effect on her.

Is it because she was drunk?

Is it because the kiss was too good?

Or is it because it was Winter Kim?

'No.'

Karina shook her head.

'That's impossible.'

She wasn't even interested in the singer before. But then that party happened and bam, Winter is now taking over her mind for days straight.