04 | Best Part

Okay, maybe they do need to talk.

"Hmm...W-winter, wait..." Karina gently pushed Winter away from her.

"Why?"

"We..." She gasped, trying to catch her breath. "We need to talk."

Her eyes darted at Winter. The latter didn't even look like she ran out of breath from that five minutes makeout. Karina is starting to think that Winter is so used to this kind of thing that she actually managed to become professional at kissing.

"Oh," Winter mumbled. "Yeah, okay. Sure. What are we going to talk about?"

"..."

Wait.

What do they even need to talk about?

They don't have anything to talk about their situation. They just...kissed. That's all. It's not like it's a problem for Karina, nor it is a problem for Winter. They're single and available.

'Wait, is Winter actually available?'

"Winter Kim..."

"Yes, Miss Yu?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Winter smirked. "Are you applying for the position, ma'am?"

"No." Karina rolled her eyes. It's too early to go that far. "I'm just asking. Because we're kissing and all yet I don't know if this is right-"

"Shh," Winter placed a finger on the girl's lips. "You talk too much."

Karina stayed quiet. Winter slowly placed her hands down.

"I'm single, so chill."

'...Right.'

Karina almost forgot about it.

The rumors circulating around Winter. About her being a red flag. About her not being in any relationship with the girls she flirted with.

And Karina...Karina is actually one of those girls now.

Except that she doesn't like Winter.

The girl just...intrigues her.

"Do you usually do this?" Karina crossed her arms and stared at Winter intently.

The latter raised an eyebrow. "Do what?"

"Kiss girls you don't even know?"

"For your information," Winter chuckled and leaned against the wall across Karina. "You were the first one to kiss me, kitten."

"...I was drunk."

"And I was not." Winter rolled her eyes. "Alcohol makes you do things you refuse to do when you're sane."

"Are you implying that I really wanted to kiss you?"

Winter smirked. "You said that, not me."

Karina groaned.

"God, I'd go crazy just by talking to you."

"Trust me," Winter leaned in, whispering in her ear. "There's a lot more to me that will drive you crazy."

Karina bit her lip.

'It's getting hot in here.'

"So," The singer slowly backed away. "Are you here for the offer?"

"Offer?"

"You know," Winter shrugged. "If you want to know the truth about the rumors."

Karina's eyebrows creased. "Does it even have to do something with me?"