08 | Blueberry Eyes

Karina's car has never been touched since last week.

Ever since she met Winter, her daily life has...changed, in an odd way-but good, nonetheless. Because, who would've thought that something good would actually happen after she kissed Winter at a party?

No one, not even her.

Giselle is right, she finds odd things interesting...she finds Winter interesting. Being friends with this rumored red flag beside her is actually interesting. Although, they can't really be considered as 'friends'.

Do you kiss your friends? Absolutely not. Just by thinking that she would kiss her other friends made Karina feel uncomfortable.

Winter is different. Aside from those irresistible lips that Karina couldn't help but to kiss all the time, there's something with Winter that makes Karina wanting to spend time with the singer more.

"You're bobbing your head," Winter chuckled and glanced shortly at Karina, before returning her gaze to the road. "In a good mood, perhaps?"

"Hmm, yeah." Karina looked at her. "What's the song?" She asked, pertaining to Winter's song of the day.

Kiss you each morning
With strawberry skies
'Cause I get so lost in
Your blueberry eyes

"Blueberry eyes." The singer answered her.

I'm running through my dreams
To see you in the light
'Cause I get so lost in
Your blueberry eyes

"Hey, I have a question." Karina suddenly blurted out.

"What is it?"

"If ever my friends find out that we're close, is it okay with you?"

"Is it okay with you?" Winter repeated Karina's question, which made the latter confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You know about the rumors, Karina. I'm sure they know about it too. They might think bad of me." Winter glanced at her again. "If it's okay with you, then it's okay with me. If it's not, it's fine. I understand. We can keep our friendship a secret."

"I don't really mind." Karina shrugged. "I don't usually care about people's opinions, especially if it's against my happiness."

"So you're happy with me?" Winter smirked.

"You're fun to be with." Karina straightforwardly said, which made the singer chuckle.

"Thanks, I guess?"

"Hope you can keep me entertained, Kim."

Winter gave her a sly smirk. "And I hope you're ready for it, Yu."

They arrived at the school's parking lot. Winter was checking her phone so Karina decided to go out first. When she opened the car door, she immediately closed it again.

The singer looked at her, a bit shocked. "What was that?"

"It's cold outside." Karina responded. "I forgot to bring a jacket."

"I have one." The singer took something from the backseat. It was the same yellow Lakers hoodie that Karina wore last time. "Here."

"Thanks."

Karina wore it to herself and they both went out of the car.

"Are you heading straight to your class?" Winter asked her while still looking at her phone.