11 | I Like Me Better

Apparently, Karina remembered everything. 

She's not the kind of person to forget the things she did after getting wasted. She knows what she has done and she intended to do it.

Hence why when she woke up the next morning, The first word that came out of her mouth was…

"Baby…"

Winter is sleeping beside her. The girl is lying on her stomach and her lips are a bit parted from each other. 

Karina was hesitant to wake Winter up because the singer is sleeping so peacefully. But then, she feels really hungry, and she doesn't want to eat without Winter. 

In the end, she decided to wake her. 

"Winter," She shook Winter's shoulder with enough force. "Baby, wake up."

Karina heard a groan from Winter. She watched as the former slowly opened her eyes. 

"Karina…?" Winter yawned.

"Good morning, baby."

Winter looked at her, a bit surprised. 

"You remembered?"

Karina nodded her head. "Why would I forget about it?"

Winter slowly rose up from the bed and Karina mimicked her movement.

"I don't know," Winter shrugged while rubbing her eyes. "Because you were drunk?"

"I don't forget things after getting drunk." Karina responded. "Baby, let's eat breakfast."

Winter couldn't find her voice for a moment. Karina boldly calling her with that endearment made her feel a bit…flutter. But she knows she has to get used to it. 

Because Karina Yu will do whatever she wants to do and no one can stop her. 

Also, Winter likes the endearment. She's even the first one who called Karina like that. So why would she stop the girl?

"Okay." Winter stood up and held Karina's hand, helping the girl to stand up.

They went downstairs, then to the kitchen. 

Winter is still not letting go of Karina's hand. 

"You'll cook, right?" Winter asked and sat at the counter table, finally letting go of Karina. 

The latter nodded her head. "Obviously."

"You don't have a hangover?"

The taller girl placed the pan on the stove before glancing at her. "…I don't, surprisingly."

Karina is having a little headache, but that's just it. 

For some reason, she's in a really good mood today.

The singer's gaze wandered around. "Where's your parents?" 

"Dad doesn't go home that much, he's on a business trip." Karina answered while frying an egg. "My Mom is out for work too." 

"So you're living alone like me?"

"Hmm, not really. My Mom goes home everyday." Karina glanced at her. "Hey, why don't you take a bath first? You've been wearing the same shirt since yesterday." 

Winter chuckled at her. "So are you." 

"I'll take a bath after this." The taller girl said.