24 | I Like U

"It's 2 AM already, where is she?"

"I don't know—" Lucas was cut off by a drunk guy who almost puked on him. Luckily, he managed to avoid it. "Sorry, I was kinda late. You know, fling duties and all."

"You seriously need to stop flirting with different girls every week." Winter said. "Anyway, we're getting out of topic, where is she?"

"Still can't find her—oh there she is!" Lucas exclaimed as soon as he saw a drunk Karina at the kitchen, sitting on a stool chair. 

"Does she have someone with her?"

"Uh, no. Her friends are missing. I saw Giselle and Ningning making out behind a tree outside." Lucas casually said, although he was a little shocked when he saw it earlier. "She's with Sunghoon, though."

Winter groaned. "Again?"

"Yup. And she's drunk, really drunk." The Jock chuckled. "So…are you going here or not?"

"Definitely going there." 

Lucas could hear Winter starting the car from the background.

"Goodluck buddy, seems like you're going to take care of a drunk person tonight."

"Uh-huh." Winter chuckled. "I gotta go." 

"Okay, drive safely!"

The call ended. 

Meanwhile, a drunk Karina is currently chugging a bottle of beer, while Sunghoon is trying to stop her from finishing it. 

"Karina, that's your tenth bottle for tonight." He said, holding the girl's arm.

Karina pushed him away. "Let me! I'm having *hic!* fun!"

Sunghoon could only sigh in exhaustion. 

"Ugh, what am I going to do with you?" 

He looked around, before glancing at Karina. "I'm going to find your friends, okay? Stay here." 

The girl laughed, waving her hands in front of him. "Yeah, yeah!" 

Sunghoon left, and Karina continued chugging on the beer again. 

The idea of loosening up to a big ass party was very risky for Karina, since the people inside the house are all strangers to her except for her friends. But she thought that maybe, in this way, she can stop her mind from thinking about Winter. 

"Baby…Winter…"

But no, the alcohol didn't help her to forget at all. Her mind is clouded with thoughts that consist of only one person, and that is Winter Kim. 

I guess this is a bitter end I didn't see coming,
And I'm havin' a little bit of trouble accepting, too

"Oh, come on!" 

If she could curse the person who picked the song that is currently playing right now, she would. 

But she can't stand up, she's too drunk to even lift her head up. 

I don't know what to say to you
There's nothing I can do to reset your point of view

Winter. Winter. Winter.

All that she could think about is Winter and all the memories that she created with the singer. 

We both said this was just physical
Well, one of us lied, can't set feelings aside, truth be told, yeah

"God, I'm gonna go *hic!* crazy."