The plan

Willow and Boscha are siting on the floor, listening to Luz's "well thought out" plan to get amity back. Though, how can she get something back that she never had in the first place.

Luz was using willows projector to show them her presentation. She was wearing a pair of willow's glasses and one of willow's dad's ties. "Is all this necessary?", Boscha asked.

"Yes, yes it is", Luz replied. "So the gist of it is, I do a grand gesture to show amity that I'm not a jerk and everything will be back to the way it was". "You're forgetting something", Willow said. "Yeah yeah, telling her everything that happened, I'm well aware", Luz started. "Ok but about that, is there a way I can just, you know, avoid that conversation?" "NO!" , Boscha and Willow yelled in unison.

Luz groaned, she dreaded telling Amity the full truth and nothing but the truth. Amity knew most of Luz's story but she did not know all of it. Well then again, neither did Luz. The three went downstairs to get something to drink. "So how's the song coming along?", Willow asked pouring some lemonade in a cup for the three of them.

Luz pulled out her notebook. "I'm glad you asked, I just need to finish the versus that Blight would sing, but I can't think of lyrics to fit". "Can we hear some of it please", Boscha asked. Luz sighed, "fine, only a little". She cleared her throat and began to sing. "The truth is finally breaking through two worlds collide when I'm with you, our voices rise and soar so high we come to life when we're, in perfect harmony woahh, woahhhh, perfect harmony, woahhh, woahhh, perfect harmony".

Her two friends looked at her. "THAT WAS SO GOOD OMG", Willow screamed. "DUDE SHES GONNA LOVE IT", Boscha added. They all started to laugh. "Speaking of her, when's the last time either if you talked to her?" Luz said taking a sip of her drink. "Good question", Boscha started. "Let me call her right now". Luz started to freak out. "ARE YOU INSANE?!". "Relax, she doesn't have to know you're here", Boscha said laughing a little.

The phone declined. "Mhm that's weird, she usually always answers. Let me try again". Boscha rang amity again, this time putting it on speaker. *ring ring ring* "Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, leave a message or whatever", amity's voicemail box spoke. "Try calling Emira", Luz suggested.

Boscha began to call amity's sister. "Hello?", Emira spoke. "Hey em, you're on speaker, where's amity?", Boscha asked. "She's not with you guys?", em asked the girls. They looked amongst each other. "No, we haven't seen or heard from her since we dropped her off", Boscha said, sounding a little more worried. "When is the last time you saw her?", Willow asked. "Last night she took the trash out and I thought I heard her come back in", Emira said.

Ok now they all were worried. "Emira we're on our way", Boscha said. She hung up the phone and grabbed her keys. They all ran out the door and into Boscha car. Boscha didn't hesitate to pull off and head to Blight manor. When they pulled up, they saw police cars. Luz did not want to get out the car. Boscha and Willow noticed this.

"Shit ok, Luz I know you and cops don't mix but we need to get in there so please", Willow pleaded. Luz nodded and got out the car, her friends following behind her. They spotted the twins signaling them to come in an woods area behind their house. The three crept past the cops and ran towards the twins.

They all walked deeper in the woods to talk privately. "You didn't tell me she would be here", em said crossing her arms. "Yeah, shes the reason mittens ran away", Ed added. "Now hold up", Luz said getting angry. "I didn't cause her to run away, you can't place the blame on me". "Why not? You did make her winter break miserable", Ed said. "You lead her on and then get back with your ex? That's very low" em said.

Luz had her fist clenched. "That's not the full story!", she yelled. "All of you shut up", Willow whisper yelled. "If you don't want them coming over to us, I suggest you all be quiet". They all listened. "Ed, em, it's a misunderstanding, the whole luz and amity thing, we'll explain later, but Luz didn't mean to hurt amity. She actually likes her".

The twins eyes went wide and ran and hugged Luz. "We're sorry, Ed said. "Yeah, and you guys will be sooo cute together, em added. "Ok but they can't be together if we don't know where amity is", Boscha said. The twins re explained what happened last night. "Oh yeah I heard muffled screaming", Ed said. They all looked at him. "You didn't mention this sooner because?", Luz asked shaking him. "I don't know but you're gonna shake the little information I have left out my brain", he said.

They looked over to see the blight parents talking to police. They walked a little closer to try to hear what they were saying. "Ma'am, sir, there's not that much of a lead we can follow on your daughter's disappearance", one of the cops said. They saw Odalia hug her husband and sob. The twins got teary eyed too. Luz turned around and paced around until something caught her eye.

"Guys, GUYS", Luz called out. They came over to her. "What is it, Willow asked. Luz pointed down. "Footprints", the twins whispered. "Wait, if mittens were alone there would just be single prints, right?", Ed asked. They nodded. "Yeah it looks like there are some sign of like dragging...", em said until they came to the realization. They all looked at each other, wide eyed. They took off running, following the foot prints. They knew...someone took Amity...but who?

Meanwhile

"That's a stupid plan", Amity said rolling her eyes at the blonde. "You're a stupid plan", hunter said in response. "That made no sense, god, you sound like-", amity started. "DON'T, say it", hunter said, getting tired of hearing the girl talk about Luz. "It's always Luz this, Luz that, did you know that Luz, but Luz can ", hunter started to pace around.

They were in one of the rooms in the bunker. It was dark and cold. Amity was tied to a chair. "I'm sick and tired of hearing her name". Hunter walked over to a bulletin board which had a picture of Luz in the middle with multiple knives through it.

Amity looked in horror. "Why do you need me for this plan, you're acting like-". Hunter started to laugh deviously. "You think she isn't gonna come for you?" "I thought you blights were geniuses, turns out you all are as stupid as I thought". He got close in amity face. She spat at him. "YOU BITCH", he yelled. *SLAP*.

Amity felt her face tingle and became hot. Hunter's eyes were wide and looked at his hand, also stinging and red. "I- you can stay here and suffer until your knight in shinning armor comes and saves you", he said turning for the door. "And what will you do if she comes here", amity asked, her voice shaking. Hunter stopped. " When she comes", he started.

I'll kill her

With those being his last words, he closed the door. Leaving amity all alone, once again.