A christmas miracle

Luz was laying in the hospital bed. Lightheaded due to the amount of blood she lost. She was hooked up to an IV. She sighed, slightly remembering what happened. She remembers why she was there.

"Blight", Luz said to herself. "Blight!!!", she yelled. No answer. Was amity not there? She did this for her, to save her, and she wasn't there. Just then the girl she was waiting for barged through the door. "LUZ ARE YOU OK?", amity asked.

Luz smiled, just knowing she was there made her feel better. She felt her side and winced in pain. She was wrapped up with a bandage. "They stitched you up since the cut was deep", amity said sitting there. "Are you ok?", Luz said slightly sitting up slowly. "Yeah just some slight bruises but I'm fine", amity said brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love the color of your hair by the way", Luz said. "It wouldn't be right if I would've mentioned it during that whole fiasco".

"Yeah, mom liked it green, but during my whole little breakdown I decided that it needed a change", amity said. Luz remembered. "Amity I-", Luz started when Jessica came through the door. "Luz omg what happened to you", she said running over to the girl and caressed her face.

Amity saw this and excused herself. "Bye Luz", amity said as she walked out. "wait-", Luz started but Jessica cut her off by kissing her. "Dude what the fuck", Luz said wiping her lips. "I thought I told you to stay away from her", Jessica said. "She was in trouble I had to do something", Luz argued.

The two went back and forth before a nurse came in asking Jessica to leave so the doctors could talk to Luz. She smiled a fake ass smile and walked out. She blew Luz a kiss on her way. Luz gagged and thanked the nurse. She smiled and said that the doctor actually had to talk to her. Just then the doctor walked in and the nurse exited.

"Miss Noceda, how are you feeling?", he asked. Luz shrugged her shoulders. "Decent I guess". "I contacted Ms Clawthorne and we discussed some things", he said. "Since you have to rest for 10 days, you can either do it at home with someone's supervision or here so you can have the proper things you need". Luz thought about it. Her mom was a doctor and she would always say that at home she couldn't provide her everything her office could. "I'll stay here", Luz said.

The doctor nodded and wrote some things down. "You'll be fed daily and here's the remote to the tv so you won't be bored", said the man. He handed the remote to Luz and turned to leave the room. "Do you need anything right now?", he asked. She shook her head and started to change the channel. He smiled and left. Luz got on her phone and noticed the date. "It's Christmas Eve, wow", she said. With all that's been going on, it didn't feel like Christmas.

Christmas without her parents has always been hard, and now she's in the hospital, alone once again. She decided to text Willow and Gus to see if they could come visit. Now all she had to do was wait for a response.

Meanwhile with the group

Amity's POV:
After that run in with Jessica I had to get out of there. It slipped my mind that they we're still together. That Luz was still hers. That Luz wasn't mine. I'm fine though, it's fine. "Amity!", Boscha said catching my attention.

I guess I had zoned out. "As I was saying", Boscha started. "We should do something for Luz once she gets out the hospital". "That's really sweet of you but Christmas is tomorrow then New Years and then back to school we go", Willow said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Well I don't even want to celebrate Christmas", Gus said. "Yeah it's not the same anymore", Ed added. "Poor Luz", Emira said. I just sat there.

It was all my fault. Luz would be fine if I just hadn't gone out alone. If I haven't even met her at all, she would be okay and not in hospital. She would have Christmas. I just wanted break to be over with. I wanted to go back to school and be in my dorm. I could skate freely and skate with Luz. I could be with Luz.