Somewhere over the rainbow

"And then she asked me what we were. I don't know how to respond to that. I mean, I like her and I think she likes me. We aren't dating but are we talking? No we never established talking so then what are we?! Hell, I can't even answer the question myself, how am I supposed to answer it for amity", Luz said passing a puck back and forth with Boscha.

The huskies had a game later and the two wanted to get in some extra practice. "I don't know man, usually Willow is better with the whole girl talk thing", Boscha said. "You literally have a girlfriend", Luz replied. "Yeah but amity talked to me about Willow. That's their thing. Girl talk", Boscha said sliding the puck to Luz. "Maybe we should get good at girl talk idk", Luz suggested. The two shared a look and then started to laugh. "Yeah no we definitely not doing that", Boscha said.

Meanwhile in Amity's  dorm

"Willow I really like Luz but I don't like being confused about what we have. I cant control how upset I feel when she's talking to some other girl. What if the Jessica thing comes back? Or this new Avery chick tries to take Luz? Should I just flat out tell her that I'm in love with her? Cause I think I am and I think she feels the same way and now I want her to answer this question but I don't even know either to be honest", amity ranted, pacing back and forth.

"Mhm okay so clearly you need to be open about your feelings to Luz because if you don't say anything then nothing will progress forward. You both clearly have something going on and I think it's time you establish it or at least both be on the same page about it", Willow replied. "You're right Willow. You always come through with the girl talk", amity said stopping her pacing. "I wonder if Luz and Boscha do girl talk?", Willow said.

The two looked at each other and then broke out into laughter. "Yeah no they definitely do not do that", amity said wiping fake tears from her eyes. Amity's phone rung and she answered the call. "Hello? What do you want? Wait they do? Oh okay we'll meet you guys there. Okay bye", she said hanging up the call afterwards. "Ed said that the police want to question us about the whole kidnapping situation". Willow looked surprised. "Why did they wait this long to ask for us?". Amity shrugged. "I don't know, maybe they didn't have any leads? It's not like we went to them, who knows what that guy would've done to us". Willow agreed and called her girlfriend to let her know.

"Absolutely not"

"Luz come on, we would be a lot of help", Boscha said. "Yeah and plus we've already agreed to speak to the police", Willow said. Luz couldn't deny that she was upset. They made these decisions and didn't even ask for her input. "Whatever, let's just go", she said walking towards the building.

When she got in she saw amity and her siblings sitting down in chairs. Luz and Amity made quick eye contact and looked away. The big question was still lingering in the air and neither of them knew how to answer it.

Just then a cop enters the room with a clipboard. "I'll be taking each of you individually to speak with one of our FBI members about the situation. You will answer truthfully and you will be recorded. Are we clear on that?". Ed raised his hand. "Actually me and my twin come in a pair, literally, so we will like to be together when answering the questions". "Fine", the cop sighed. "We'll have you two go first then". The twins stood up and followed him to the back.

~Investigations~

Ed and em enter the room and take a seat. They see the investigator sitting in the chair across from them.

Detective: I'm detective woods. I will be asking a couple questions about miss blight's kidnapping. I assume you're the older siblings

Ed: Yeah, the cool ones