Where did we go wrong?

The four of them stood on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. They had no gas, a flat tire, 1 pack of fruit snacks and a half of a water. "Where the fuck did we go wrong", Luz said pacing back and forth. "We followed the GPS, I TOOK A RIGHT. BITCH SAID RIGHT SO I WENT RIGHT. NOW WE'RE HERE". The other 3 looked at her also wondering how they ended up in this predicament. Well they gotta start from the beginning...

8 hours earlier...

"Guys hurry up and get in the car!", Luz yelled. "We won't make it to amity if everyone wants to be slow". Luz and the rest of her friends were packing their things to prepare for a road trip. This road trip would be long so they had to have the best of the best for this trip.

Gus: the entertainment and all around safety guy. He has snacks, refreshments, and a first aid kit because who knows what would happen.

Willow: the voice of reason and navigation. She has the brains to figure out how long Luz had been driving the wrong way. She's also good at calming everyone down with her "nice" methods.

Boscha: the DAU which stood for: designated aux user. She would make sure there was great bops playing the whole ride. Also she's the only one who has Spotify premium.

This trip had one goal. That goal was to save amity. They didn't know what from but it was worth a shot. "Okay everyone buckle up. If you seen a train track...you better pray", Luz said. "Oh brother", Boscha said holding on to the handle above her head.

Luz went through and had Gus check off things on a list. "Okay goops. Go through what you checked off", Luz said. "First of all, stop calling me goops. Second of all, we have water, food, our bags of personal care such as clothes and hygiene, and motion sickness medicine for the weak stomachs", he says while side eyeing Luz.

She flipped him off through the mirror. He continued listing things until they got tired of hearing it. "Okay, okay, we get it goops. We have everything", Boscha said, laughing with Luz.

Gus rolled his eyes at his friends. He then proceeded to text his boyfriend. "Welp we lost goops", Luz said under her breath. " I heard that bitch", Gus said. This made Luz laugh harder. "Yikes Gustonimo. You don't have to be mean about it". Gus ignored his friend and plugged in his headphones. Luz took notice and began the drive.

Her and Boscha agreed to switch halfway through or when the other got tired. "So Luz, when we get there, how are we gonna get to Amity? We don't know what hotel she's at, her room number, or if she's already at the competition", Willow asked.

Luz did a menacing chuckle. "Oh I didn't like that", Boscha said. "Oh sweet naive Willow. She's staying at hotel fraye, her room number is most likely gonna be somewhere between floor 6-8, and the competition doesn't start til tomorrow at 7:30", Luz said confidently. Boscha and Willow just looked at her. "Yeah you're definitely a psycho", Boscha said. "Yeah cause there's no way you know all of that. You haven't talked to her since...that night", Willow added.

Luz thought back to that place. The last time she got to see amity. The last time she got to look her in her beautiful golden eyes. The last time she got to hear her sweet voice. The place where amity confessed and Luz did nothing but be a coward.

Flashback

"Amity I wanted to talk", Luz said trying to defend herself. "When Luz, when. Tomorrow? Next week? Next new years when you decide to kiss me again?", amity said. Luz was confused. "I thought you liked the kiss, you kissed me back". "Luz I loved the kiss. I love- I can't go on being unsure. I asked you what we were. You gave me nothing. I'm done assuming and hoping to be something. Luz I like you. I have since I met you. I may have acted stand-off ish or like a jerk but my heart felt for you", amity said crying.