Lost and found

The footprints came to an end. The five of them were out of breath. "That's it?", Luz yelled. "How the fuck do footprints just disappear?". She started to pace around. Boscha went to go walk with her. Willow however examined the trail of prints.

She squinted, noticing that the snow was covering something up. "Guys, I think I found something", she said grabbing their attention. They gathered around the girl. Willow preceded to dust the snow out of the way. Just then a metal wheel was visible to the group. "Secret bunker!?", Luz said excited.

They looked at her. "What? I like bunkers". "Are we going down there?", Edric asked. "Of course we are, mittens has to be in there", Emira replied. "I'm just not going first". "I'll go", Luz said. She stepped forward and gripped on to the wheel like hatch and turned it. The bunker started to slowly open. A ladder could be seen on the side. Luz took a deep breath and began to carefully climb down. The others soon followed behind her.

The bunker was surprisingly warm. Most likely because people were staying in it. "Ok so we need a plan", Willow said. "Well obviously Luz and I are the muscle", Boscha started. "You and Emira are the wit and Brains". "What about me?", Edric asked. "Umm you are...well...help me out someone", Boscha struggled. "The plan b", Luz said. "Like birth control?", Edric asked scratching his head. "That's enough, let's just go", Emira said pushing her brother. "I think a plan would be- okay", Willow gave up.

They started slowly walking through the bunker. They came to a split tunnel. "How about we split up?", Luz suggested. "Willow and Boscha are with me, Emira, you and Edric go the other way". They nodded and started to walk to their tunnels. The tunnels were dark and wet. Ha ha. Ok enough.

The only light they had were their phones. "How do we know where Amity is?", Boscha asked. "Just look or something I don't know", Luz asked stressed. "We'll find her Luz", Willow said reassuringly. "How do you know Willow?", Luz said stopping. "What if we never find her?". "This is all my fault". "Luz none of this is your fault", Boscha said putting her hand on Luz's shoulder. "It's the idiot who took her's fault because now they're gonna have to deal with us", Willow added.

Luz was determined now. She started to speed her movements in the tunnel. The tunnel split again. "You two go, I'll be ok alone", Luz said walking down the right path. "Luz be careful", Willow said. Luz nodded and started to run. There were a bunch of rooms but how could she check them all. She did the most stupidest thing. "BLIGHT!", Luz yelled. The only thing she heard was her echo. She yelled again. "BLIIIIGHT". No answer. "HEY YOU", a person called out.

Luz turned around. A person with a bird plague mask stood in front of her. "Oh shit", Luz said. The guy charged at her. Luz ducked out of the way and kicked him in the back. He fell and quickly got up. Luz punched him in the gut and then the face. He was out cold. "Wow, that felt great", she said checking out her fist. Just then more guards started to come. "Great more", Luz said sarcastically. Luz started throwing punches left and right. Knocking out guard by guard.

She was hit only a couple times. She heard even more come and decided to just run. She ran until she found a room and barged into it. There was a light switch on the wall she found. Luz's eyes found something she never thought she'd see. There were pictures on a bulletin board. Pictures of her. "What the f-", Luz started. She walked closer to the board.

There were baby pictures and even pictures from her as a little kid. Her heart stopped. She saw her dad and her mom. A tear started to fall down her face. She then walked over to a little table. It has a newspaper. The news paper read, 'Car blows up in Accident, 2 found dead'. Luz balled up the paper in anger. She then heard something. It sounded like muffled screaming. "What?", Luz said looking around. There's another door. She puts her ear up to it. "Blight?!", Luz yelled.