The Absolute Conspiracy Act 2:Garden of Rainbows Universe

Garden of Rainbows Universe

The universe where Ultraman Tiga and Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart reside.

The name of this universe originated from the inhabitants of the Garden of Light (not to be confused with Land of Light/Nebula M78) referring to the nickname "Garden of Rainbows" for Planet Earth. This alternate Earth is where Ultraman Tiga, Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, and other living beings reside. It is an alternate Earth of mostly neutral alignment, allowing creatures from both the Garden of Light and the Dotsuku Zone to exist. The Rainbow Bridge connects the Garden of Rainbows to the Garden of Light and the Dark Vortex to the Dotsuku Zone.

The Garden of Rainbows serves as the universe where the legend of Ultraman Tiga takes place.

Situated between the Garden of Light and the Dotsuku Zone, this alternate Earth is connected to these worlds by the Rainbow Bridge and the Dark Vortex, respectively. The Garden of Rainbows draws its existence not only from the power of creation but also from darkness and light, establishing a strong connection with both the Garden of Light and the Dotsuku Zone without leaning toward either side. Initially, when darkness and light were balanced, the boundaries between worlds were robust. However, after the Dotsuku Zone's attack, the global balance of power slightly shifted towards evil, weakening the boundaries and allowing interpenetration between worlds. Eventually, after Jaaku King consumed the power of the Source, he easily breached the Garden of Rainbows' boundary, resulting in great destruction. After the Pretty Cure, with Kiriya's help, defeated him, the power of creation aided in restoring the Garden of Rainbows to its original state.

Several months later, just as Ultraman Tiga was revived with Kiriya as his power wielder on modern Earth, the situation further deteriorated. The four guardians of the Dotsuku Zone, aided by three dark ancient ultras, Carmeara, Hudra, and Darramb, initiated the resurrection ritual of Gatanothor, the true leader and creator of the Dotsuku Zone. This ritual occurred directly on R'lyeh Island in the Garden of Rainbows. If successful, the Garden of Rainbows, also known as Earth, might transform into a new Dotsuku Zone, significantly disrupting the balance of this universe. It required all the power of Ultraman Tiga, Max Heart Pretty Cure, and the assistance of the newly reborn Queen of Light, Shiny Luminous, to eliminate this threat and save the universe.

A day in the Garden of Light equals a hundred years in the Garden of Rainbows due to the differing flow of time on each planet (explaining why Mipple appeared in a 100-year-old painting after falling to Earth). Hence, travelers need to be cautious when traversing between these worlds. However, an experienced guide, like Pollun, for example, can neutralize that effect.

Creatures from the Garden of Light can maintain their natural form there for only a short time, so they take on forms like the Card Communes/Heartful Communes or related forms to conserve energy. Creatures from the Dotsuku Zone feel less troubled by this but often adopt alternate, mostly human, forms for disguise. More powerful creatures, such as Kyrieloids and Aliens, can maintain their natural forms for longer durations. Despite their young age, Pollun and Lulun transform infrequently, while the Four Guardians almost never do. Creatures from other Gardens, like the Garden of Hope or the Garden of Clouds, may also visit the Garden of Rainbows.

It is said that 30 million years ago, before Max Heart Precure was formed by the Queen of Light, an ancient human civilization existed on this Earth. Protected by the Ancient Ultras, these individuals were gifted by a mysterious entity named "The Light" from a distant star. They worked together to safeguard ancient mankind from terrible monsters, protecting them from evil influences such as the Dotsuku Zone and Kyrieloids. However, despite their good intentions, they eventually divided into two factions, leading to conflict. In the escalating war, the giants of light transformed into Dark Ancient Ultras due to the "evil" hidden in their hearts, resulting in the destruction of civilization. Under Tiga Dark's leadership, the Dark Ancient Ultras incited a civil war among the Ancient Ultras, leading to devastation that nearly annihilated them.