The Absolute Conspiracy Act 6:Sukoyaka City

Still on the Side Space Universe, there was another City with the Ultraman, Precures and one Majin that lived in that city, they became Geed, Zero and Hugtto Precures successor defending the Earth from enemies attack.

The city name was Sukoyaka.

Sukoyaka is a city located in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan

Sukoyaka is a city located in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan. As of 2021, the city had an estimated population of 36,865 in 21,593 households and a population density of 600 persons per km². The total area of the city is 61.78 square kilometres (23.85 sq mi).

Sukoyaka is located in the far eastern corner of Shizuoka Prefecture at the northern end of Izu Peninsula. The city is on the steep slopes of a partially submerged volcanic caldera on the edge of Sagami Bay. The name "Sukoyaka" literally means "healthy,". The city boundaries include the offshore island of Hatsushima. Most of Sukoyaka is located within the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Warmed by the Kuroshio Current offshore, the area is known for its moderate maritime climate with hot, humid summers, and short winters.

Sukoyaka has three public elementary schools and two public junior high schools operated by the city government, and one university operated by the Shizuoka Prefectural Board of Education.

The economy of Sukoyaka is heavily dependent on the tourist industry, mostly centered on its hot spring resorts. Commercial farming is a major secondary industry.

Notable locations include Sawaizumi Hot Springs, Sukoyaka's Lighthouse, Yume port, Sukoyaka Aquarium, Sukoyaka Zoo, Sukoyaka Museum and many more.

The Sukoyaka Sweet Buns are one of Sukoyaka City's specialities.

The Afternoon in Sukoyaka City seemed so beautiful and peaceful.

In the distance seen from the rural outskirts of Sukoyaka City, the many colors illuminated from the trees and buildings, giving the city a feel to be alive.

Sukoyaka City had never looked so peaceful, not since the Earth became the battlefield for the Good and Evil beetwen recent heroes:Ultraman Z, Healin Good Precures, Jugglus Juggler against the Byogen Kingdom with the Sukoyaka City being the focal point for all the major battles that occurred.

It began a very long time ago when the malevolent deity from the Monster Galaxy, King Byogen appear he fed off the living energy of planets, infecting and destroying them in the process. He traveled from planet to planet, draining them of their energy until he came to Earth, where he established the organisation named Byogen Kingdom which consisted several being with the same power and goal to help him infect Earth. At some point, King Byogen attacked Healin Garden, until it was defeated by a Ancient Ultraman and Ancient PreCure, causing him to be trapped in its Ghost-like state. Though King Byogen was defeated and sealed away by the Ancient Ultraman and Ancient PreCure, remnants of King Byogen's physical body cells went scattered, taking the form of Devil Splinters across the Side Space Universe and infected many living creatures into Evil Monsters named Byogens thousand years later.