The Absolute Conspiracy Act 3: Land of Greenery Universe

Land of Greenery Universe.

This universe is home to Ultraman Dyna and Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star.

The name for this universe stems from the inhabitants of the Land of Fountains, who refer to the Planet Earth within it as the Land of Fountains. It's the world where Ultraman Dyna, Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star, and various other living beings reside.

The heroes reside in Yuunagi Town, a seaside town nestled on a hill adorned with lush forests and suburban-style architecture. Some prominent structures like the school, library, and lecture hall exhibit modernist design, featuring cubic and pyramid shapes with large glass panels. 

Yuunagi Middle School crowns the summit of the town's hill, offering a picturesque view of the sea from its rooftop balcony

Yuunagi Middle School crowns the summit of the town's hill, offering a picturesque view of the sea from its rooftop balcony. The School, situated on a hill, boasts a modern appearance and faces the sea, providing students with a scenic view and a rooftop balcony.

A noteworthy landmark in Yuunagi Town is the Sky Tree, a majestic and mystical tree interlinked with the Land of Fountains.

In the past, this tree was revered as the town's guardian spirit. Legends envelop it, such as the belief that "praying to the tree beneath the peculiar sky's light will grant one's wish" and that encounters at the tree foster strong bonds among people.

The Land of Fountains serves as the spirit world in this universe and serves as the home to all spirits and fairies. Princess Filia safeguards this world.

It shares a profound connection with the Planet Earth within this universe, known to spirits as the Land of Greenery. The Land of Fountains is safeguarded by the power of the Seven Holy Fountains.

This realm spans a vast, borderless expanse teeming with lakes and trees. At its heart stands an enormous, bifurcated tree, the primary source of spiritual energy, referred to as the World Tree. Numerous creatures inhabit this realm, but as nature spirits, no human-built structures exist. Spirits freely traverse between the Land of Fountains and the Land of Greenery, utilizing the World Tree or Sky Tree as gateways. Humans can do the same, but only with the aid of a fully charged Fairy Charafe.

 Humans can do the same, but only with the aid of a fully charged Fairy Charafe