The Absolute Conspiracy Act 16:Final Game

Ultraman Tiga and Cure White having a hard time avoiding Camearra's Energy Whip as they tried to counter it with simple attack but to no avail her energy whip finally impacted on both heroes, knocking them backwards.

Camearra calmly walked towards the heroes. "I see you haven't changed at all, Tiga. You're still weak, all from defending the primitive lesser evolved species of Garden of Rainbows and working with the Precure." she said while pointing Cure White.

"Carmeara! Please stop! We didn't have repeating this battle again!!" Ultraman Tiga said as he tried to stood up followed by Cure White.

"You need realized Tartarus is manipulating you for his own goal!" Cure White warned her.

"Enough!" Carmeara said. she then tried to ended Cure White's life with her whip.
but as she moved in for the final strike, Ultraman Tiga quickly hugged Cure White to shielding her from Carmeara's attack.

"Are you alright, Cure White?" Ultraman Tiga asked his partner.

"I'm fine, Ultraman Tiga!" Cure White
answered as she was gently released by Ultraman Tiga from his hug.

"All for that Precure!" Carmeara's yelled furiously as she felt jealous Tiga/Kiriya care more about the Precure than her. She whipped Tiga with very strong energy causing him to yelled in pain.

"Tiga!" Cure White reacted in shock.

"Thirty million years ago, it was Yuzare, and now her?!" Camearra said while watching Tiga aided by Cure White trying to stood up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thirty million years ago, it was Yuzare, and now her?!" Camearra said while watching Tiga aided by Cure White trying to stood up. "But... now it's clear what i have to do! I thoroughly enjoy myself, as i kill you two!"

Ultraman Tiga clenched his fist while Cure White gritted her teeth at that words.

"We won't let you do that to us, Camearra!" Cure White said.

"And if you think that was enough to stop us, you've got another thing coming!" Ultraman Tiga declared.

The crystal on Tiga's forehead flashed black, prompting Tiga to cross his arms above his forehead crystal and thrusts them apart, the yellow coloration on his Ultra Armor turning into black as his face became dull and gray in this type

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The crystal on Tiga's forehead flashed black, prompting Tiga to cross his arms above his forehead crystal and thrusts them apart, the yellow coloration on his Ultra Armor turning into black as his face became dull and gray in this type. Tiga took his fighting stance again, this time with one of his fist opened up while his other fist clenched.

Ultraman & Pretty Cure: Multiverse Odysseyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें