The Absolute Conspiracy Act 7:Strange Light

It is the day of the picnic gathering as Zero, Geed and Hugtto! PreCure are gathering in Hagukumi City's forest that's consists picnic benches, trees and an grassy field for citizens to relax and play. Michio and his friends, including Rabirin, Latte, Pegitan and Nyatoran, were in a monorail trying to reach their destination in time. They each had a bag of their fresh-made snacks in their hands.

The monorail stopped as it reached and arrived at its destination. It opens the doors and everyone, including the heroes, got off. Rabirin and Pegitan hid in Nodoka, and Chiyu's bags to hide themselves from the public due to their unusual animal appearance compared to Nyatoran and Latte.

Michio and his friends got out of the station and started to walk down the streets heading towards the Hagukumi City forest where the picnic area is.

At the city forest where the picnic tables are being held, Zero, Geed and Hugtto! PreCure, is setting up their food for their picnic today. Hinase, Shin and Harry are placing plates and silverware on the edge of the three combined tables, and Saaya and Hana were placing their foods in the center on the tables.while the rest were having a friendly chat.

"Do you think Michio, Hebikura and their friends lost? They're a bit late today." Saaya said as she expressing concern about the safety of her kohai.

"Don't worry about that." Shin said. "Michio isn't clumsy as you think, I'm sure they will be here right here a few minutes later, Beside that there Hebikura with them I'm sure they will be fine. "

"I hope so, otherwise I'll have to go out and find them." Hinase said. 

"There's no need to worry." Shin said in confidence. "I'm really sure that they will be here the moment our picnic setup is done."

Hana smiled a little, "I guess you're right."

Homare and Ruru got out the food supplies and begin to unwrapped it. "Hey Saaya," Homare called out to her, "Can you help us with the food supplies?!"

"Yeah sure." Saaya responded as she puts down a plates on table and went up to Homare and Ruru. 

One hour had passed, and they had finally set up the picnic, patiently waiting for Michio, Hebikura, Nodoka, Chiyu, Hinata, Asumi, and the Healin Garden Animals to arrive. However, impatience and worry started to creep in among some of them.

"Why is it taking so long?" Emiru voiced her concern.

"They shouldn't be this late," Homare fretted.

"It's possible they took a wrong route," Harry suggested, "or their train from Sukoyaka got delayed."

"If that were the case, they would have called us to let us know about the delay," Hana pointed out.

Hinase and Shin exchanged glances and then stood up in front of the group. "Everyone, we're going to go look for them," Hinase announced.

"We'll be right back," Shin assured.

"Rest assured, we've got this," Saaya chimed in confidently.

"Alright, just make sure you don't get lost," Hana reminded them.

With nods of agreement, Hinase and Shin dashed off. Just as they were about to leave, they suddenly heard voices shouting in the distance.

"Osu!" a voice called out. They turned their attention to the source of the sound and saw Michio and his friends running toward them in a rush. "Senpai, forgive us for being late!" Michio continued to shout.

"But at least we made it!" Nodoka added.

The heroes of Hagukumi smiled, feeling relieved that Michio and his friends had arrived just in time. As they caught their breath, Michio and his friends explained.