The Absolute Conspiracy Act 12:Fight Together

Tension filled the stillness in the air as Kiriya, Kenta, Fujimiya, Kenji, Shin, Hinase and Michio stared down the Absolutian they saw in their dreams.

Watching the scene unfold near one of the materialized golden monoliths blocking their way out was The others and the fairies, all of them wearing a face that was a concoction of uneasiness and fear mixed together as they were cornered.

In case there was anyone cunning enough to make it into the Ryugamori Lake by ways of the trees or sky, a squad of Golden Monoliths glided through the airspace in a rhythmic pattern: Two rows of four Golden Monoliths formed the perimeter around the Lake, each row moving clockwise or counterclockwise, and two groups of two "Golden Monoliths" scanned the sky in a cross-like movement. With such a tight-knit unit guarding the area, the Ryugamori Lake officially became the meeting ground between the Ultraman-Precures and the Absolutian.

Kiriya shifted slightly backwards and growled. "So it is you!" he declared. "You're the Absolute Being we saw in our dreams!"

"The very same one... who brought you and everyone else into Narak... Ultraman Tiga..." the Absolutian confirmed. "I am pleased to see that my message has gotten around you peoples..."

"And what kind of a message was that?" Hinase asked.

"A subconscious telepathic imagery message... Ultraman Geed..." the Absolutian clarified. "While you peoples were in your temporary state of unconsciousness... I have encoded a telepathic message that could only be received... through each of your own unique brain waves... and set it so you would receive it through your subconscious..." The Absolutian pointed at Kiriya, Kenta, Fujimiya, Kenji, Shin, Hinase and Michio. "I have sent that message to you seven specifically... and gave you each a subliminal GPS coordination to the place where the Multiverse anomalies were gathered the most. Now that we are all here... it is time that we discussed the matters of your... predicament..."

"Wait, so you've abducted us and our city from our Universes just so you could have a small talk with the seven of us!?" Michio sputtered, holding up his clenching fist to the Absolutian.

The Absolutian looked down at Michio, whose eerie, piercing glowing white eyes made the opaque glasses boy reel back a little. "Your temper serves you well... as does your stubbornness, Ultraman Z.." the Absolutian observed, making Michio grunt in annoyance. "Both of those traits are easily made up for in your eagerness... to take on a more difficult challenge, do they not? Tell me, how often will you dedicate your life... to overcome any obstacles that stand in your way... before your resolve has finally weakened?"

Michio's brow narrowed down furiously as he growled at the Absolutian, his clenched fists trembling uncontrollably. Noticing his cousin's reaction, Shin tried to calmed down Michio. "Stay focused, Michio, do not let his words sway you easily," Shin advised. "He is trying to get us angry so that he could gain the upper hand against us."

"I know that, Shin-san," Michio responded, "but the way the Absolutian said it just really got to me."

"It should," the Absolutian replied. "What you experienced just now... was one of your deeper fears brought to mind... the harsh truth of reality that every mortal keeps hidden within themselves... mostly behind a face of their own..."

"Speak for yourself!" Kenji yelled. "Who you really are!?"

"I am a warrior of the Ultimate Life Form, Absolutian, Absolute Tartarus. I'm the one who brought all of you into this golden realm:Narak and I am the only one who can bring you all out... so if you were to defeat me ... then every universe that trapped in the Narak ... will be wiped away and The Ultra Precure Multiverse is falling apart..."

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" Fujimiya asked.

"No... that is an important fact that you should know... Ultraman Agul..." Absolute Tartarus said.