The Absolute Conspiracy Act 15:Battle

Meanwhile in Another Parallel Isotope... this time in the streets underneath Kibougahana City, face-down among a dusty, empty street with nearly desolate buildings.

Latte, Harry and Hugtan along with the other Fairies were running from Alien Remojo, the only one Parallel Isotope villain that did not tasked by Absolute Tartarus to fight Ultraman and Precure.

Shortly after the Ultraman and Precure weee taken to one of those Parallel Isotopes, Alien Remojo had tasked by Tartarus to finding the location of Prism Flower. By using his scanner device to find the Prism Flowers, however quick thinking by the fairies they managed to swipe the scanner device, and were now running from The Fruit Alien as fast as they could.

Alien Remojo however quickly got in front of them as they bumped into his feet and fell into a pile.

"Now, give me back my scanner device," Alien Remojo said reaching towards the them as the fairies began to panic.

Suddenly the white pearl head piece in Hugtan's forehead began to glowing.

"Hug-gyuu!" Hugtan said from Harry's arms as she using her Tomorrow Power to summon several hard light shield construct to protect herself and the other fairies.

The Shield that summoned by Hugtan kept glowed brightly as Alien Remojo flinched at Cure Tomorrow in her Baby from... her shield continue to glowed so brightly illuminating this Area, blinding Alien Remojo.

"Enough, I beg you! Please Stop!" Alien Remojo shouted as the purifying light from Hugtan's Shield blinding his poor eyes as he tried to protect himself, but the light of Tomorrow Power that used by Hugtan dispelled Alien Remojo who vanished into nothing as the fairies sighed in relief.

"Good grief." Harry said, as he sat up quickly.

"We don't have much time to rest. we have to find Cure Blossom, Ultraman Gaia and the others-desu. " Chypre otherwise known as the Partner of Tsubomi/Cure Blossom urged the fairies.

She is a white rabbit fairy with heart-shaped ears that have a cyan heart marking to match her bangs, tail, and markings on her dark brown eyes

She is a white rabbit fairy with heart-shaped ears that have a cyan heart marking to match her bangs, tail, and markings on her dark brown eyes. She wears a fuchsia bow with a pink gem star. Her neck has a frilly fuchsia piece held by a silver heart. If her personality is described, Chypre is honest and speaks what is on her mind. She cares about Tsubomi deeply, as well as others, and often worries.

"You're right! we must find Ultraman Z, Curr Earth, Cure Grace and the others before it is too late!" Latte said.

"Pamu!" Hanejiro said in agreement.

"Hey why was Prism flower so important-popo?" Pollun asked.

"If Tartarus got the Prism Flower ... Our Ultraman friends have to return to their original Multiverse and their existence and story from this Multiverse was erased for good.." Latte explained.