The Absolute Conspiracy Act 13:Parallel Isotope

Ultraman Z and Healing Good Precures being the newbies of the Heroes looked around them.

"Ultra Amazing!" Ultraman Z excitedly said. "I can't believe I transformed together with the other Ultraman and Precure from another universes!"

"What a Newbie.." Jugglus Juggler said as he chuckles at the behavior of his friend.

"Fuwa... so many Pretty Cure and Ultraman in here..." Cure Grace said, as she and her friends admiring Ultraman and Pretty Cures from another universes that just transformed together with them and their senpai from Hagukumi.

"I know how you feel it was a surprise to us too" Cure Yell winked to Cure Grace, since she and her friends had the same reaction when they first meet the other Ultraman and Precures from Another Universes during Doctor Traum's attack.

"Z, Grace, Fontaine, Sparkle and Earth! welcome to the Ultraman and Precure All Stars!" Ultraman Dyna said as he welcomed the Heroes of Sukoyaka to joining the Ultraman and Precure All Stars team with a thumbs up.

"Thanks!" Z, Grace, Fontaine, Sparkle and Earth said with a smile to Ultraman Dyna before they turned their attention to Absolute Tartarus.

Before the Battle between the Ultraman Precure All Stars and Absolute Tartarus could go underway, Tartarus suddenly laughing at them.

"Hey! What's so funny?!" Cure Sunshine asked.

"How amusing roll call, very well, perhaps this may be the incentive I need... to initiate my Absolute Conspiracy.." Absolute Tartarus said before he turned his palm upwards, and tightly clenched his fingers into a shaking fist. "I'll let all of you enjoy the experience of Parallel Isotopes!"

Suddenly, a quake was felt, as a golden portal opened up in the Narak sky releasing several golden coloured orb in the front of the Heroes, each of the Golden Orb containing silhouettes of living being inside it.

Absolute Tartarus opened his shaking fist, causing each of the Golden Orb to dissapear and releasing all of the beings they contained.

"Now then... I have kept all of you safe from your doomed fate... and now it is time that you paid the debt that you have all promised me..." Absolute Tartarus said to the several beings he released from the golden orb. "...so wake up, my Parallel Isotope Servants... your time for your revenge... has come..."

All of these beings which Absolute Tartarus refer them as his Parallel Isotopes servants are actually some of the Deceased Enemies The Ultraman and Precure All Stars had faced in the past.

Several member of Ultraman and Precure All Stars gasped in shock as they never expecting to see their Deceased Enemies again in Narak.