The Absolute Conspiracy Act 14:The Game Began

"Huh? Where are we?" Cure Grace asked herself as she, Ultraman Z, Rabirin, Ultraman Tiga and Cure White, find themselves landed in a Area different from Ryugamori Lake.

"Where is everyone? What is this place?!" Ultraman Z asked as he glanced around.

Their surroundings consisted of a dusty, desert alleyway between two buildings Initially, Ultraman Z had no idea where he, Cure Grace and Rabirin was, and neither did Ultraman Tiga, and Cure White who approached them.

"Z, Grace, Rabirin. Are all of you alright?" Cure White acknowledged her kohai.

"We're fine," Ultraman Z and Cure Grace aswered their senpai from another universe.

"Just a little dizzy maybe, but I should be okay-rabi" Rabirin said.

A stillness fell over Tiga, Cure White, Z, Cure Grace and Rabirin as they looked around the destroyed City. The golden sky of the Narak loomed precariously overhead, swirling above the like a thin layer of dish soap in a dirty frying pan, the golden mist of the Narak space swirling and creating malleable shapes while being bordered with crimson red. Gigantic red orbs hovered in the air, the timelines and Universe floating still in the only chunk of space floating in the emptiness.

"So do you have any idea where we might be, Tiga-san, White-san?" Ultraman Z asked his two senpai, breaking the silence.

"Or for that matter, how we even got here?" Cure Grace asked them.

"We're not sure, Z, Grace," Cure White answered.

"All I can remember before now was that we were trying to stop Absolute Tartarus from destroying the Multiverse, but then..." Tiga said. He suddenly remembered what happened next. "That's right! When we were swept away by that wind, we must have been separated from our friends! and somehow, when the wind stopped, we must have landed here by accident!" Ultraman Tiga remembered out loud.

"Absolute Tartarus is also summoned several dead enemies we once fought in the past before we were swept away by a powerful wind!" Cure White said as she also remember what happened before her eyes widened in realization. "Something tells me they'll find us sooner or later."

"Now that we've figured out the mystery of how we got here, we need to find out where is here," Ultraman Z said.

"Fuwa! that's bright idea Z! if we knew what city this is, we may have a chance to find our friends." Cure Grace said.

"There's just one problem, Z, Grace," Cure White said.

"Huh? But why..." Cure Grace asked

"We are in a place that we do not recognize, so the odds are that we won't be able to find our friends." Ultraman Tiga said.

"But we have to try!" Ultraman Z shouted. "Remember, Absolute Tartarus bring back some of enemies that you two fought in the past, let's get out of here and go look for those bad guys before they attacking our friends!"

"I agree with Z! We need to find them, and find them fast! If we can't find them wherever it is we landed, then maybe we'll have to find some friends who are will to stand to Tartarus and stop him!" Cure Grace said.

Ultraman Z and Cure Grace gave their predecessor's speech some thought. Ultraman Tiga and Cure White turned to each other and nodding once before they turned their attention back to their kohai .

"You're right, Z, Grace. We have no time to lose." Cure White said.

"Not when he bring back some of enemies that we once fought in the past" Ultraman Tiga said.

Cure Grace and Ultraman Z nodded in accord before they along with Ultraman Tiga and Cure White started walked towards on the street on the other side. When they got over to the other side, they saw that the street they was on was a wide T-intersection backstreet with buildings lined up along the side, all of them either dusted, ruined building.