Chapter 2

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I was running down an endless road trying to get away from them. They ran after me all the way to my house calling me names. I ran inside locking the door behind me. They started banging on the door. "Can't hide in there forever."

I just ran upstairs. I was done with all of this. I was done with this life I could handle it. I through my bag to the ground and stormed to the bathroom. I took out my depression pills from the medicine cabinet. I put them in my hands and took half the boodle.

I slowly leaned against  the tube staring at the wall, just waiting for my breath to run out. The gray wall started to get blurry. I heard yelling and screaming before my mother ran next to me and held my head on her lap.

**end of dream**

I woke up screaming. I was in a puddle of my own sweat. My breathing was heavy. I could fell the room closing in on me. I reached over and opened my draw, pulling out my pills. Carter burst through the door

I piped the cover off and PPP a pill in my mouth. It calm me down and I leaned back. "Are you okay?" Carter asked. I nodded my head. "What the hell did you just take?" He asked walking over to me. I shook my head. "It's for anxiety." I said.

"You sure you're okay?" I nodded my head. . He started to walk out of my room. "Thank you." "For what?" He asked turning at the door. "For being worried about me." He smiled. "No problem.

                              _____

I woke up and look at my phone. 8:46 am. I load in bed for a few second before deciding to get up. I grabbed a hoodie and throw it on over my tank top.

I look in my mirror by my dresser and notices I still had a few boxes left for me to unpack. I walked over and went through one of the boxes. It was just my bathroom stuff. I brought all the stuff in the bathroom and organized it.

In the other box it was just a bunch of random things, at the bottom was my old diary and song book. I took it out and sat on my bed.

This is where I would write to get all my feelings out. It was my only friend real. I was going through it, reading my old passages. When i came across a song i started to wright when i was around 12 I think.

It was called 'In Your Words.'

(A/n I know thats Rebecca Blacks song and i know i didn't write it lets pretend Madison did okay?)

I started to read the little bit of the song. I remembered the melody and the tone.

"Im moving on cause you set me free

And I'm tryin be as much as myself as if you were here with me

And I'm feeling lost but its not unheard

And while you go on living your life I'm still stuck here living in your words."

I smiled a bit at the memories of the day I wrote this. I smiled running my hand over the page. I sighed putting the book in my dresser draw with my socks.

I looked at my phone and it said it was 9:50. I got up and walked into the bathroom. Turning the shower to let it heat up. I put on "lighting in a bottle" by The Summer Set. I walked into my room and grabbed ripped jeans and a white shirt. I went into the bathroom and put my towel with my cloths.

I pulled my cloths off and stepped into the steaming hot shower. I washed my hair as i sang along to 'Hall Of Fame' by The Scrip.

After washing up, i got out of the shower and dried my body and put the towel around me to blow dried my hair. Once my curly blond hair was dried, I got dressed.