Chapter 14

Once the guys got out of hospital we told them to come to the house. Once they came i said hi and walked over to Shawn. I wanted to tell him first.

"Hey Shawn can we talk in my room?" I asked. He nodded his head. We walked up to my room and i shut the door.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Shawn asked. "Uh. This is going to be hard but uh. Me and Taylor are together." I said kinda nerves.

"You guys are what?" "dating" i said. His face got red and he stood up and walked out of my room slamming the door.

SHAWNS POV

I stormed out of the house and walked around till i found some woods. I was walking in the woods and i could take it anymore. I dropped to the ground and stared to cry.

I put my knees to my chest and just cried. I heard a branch crack. I turned my head. It was a girl.

"Oh uh sorry. Are you okay?" she asked standing behind a tree. I just looked at her. She had brown curly hair and dark blue eyes.

I started to cry more. She walked over and sat next to me. "Hey its okay. Its going to be okay." She said comforting me.

I looked at her. "Why?" i asked. "Just want to help. I was walking around and i heard you crying. By the way I'm Sky." She said.

"Shawn." I smiled whipping tears away. "So Shawn what brings you to the middle of the woods?" she asked.

"A girl that i had a crush on is now dating a guy i used to bully." i said putting my head down. "Well that just sucks." she said.

"So why are you in the middle of the woods?" i asked. "Well you see I'm doing a movie and it was loud on the set and i needed to get away from it all." She smiled.

"Your doing a movie?" i asked. "Ya. This is my first one and i play the main character." She looked away.

"Thats great right?" i asked. "It is but. Im kinda scared. I mean the story line is great and all but this is my first big movie." She said shaky.

"Hey its going to be okay." I said. She looked at the watch.

"Oh crap i have to go." She stood up fast. "Can i give you my number we can text or something." She said. "Ya, ya here." I gave her my phone and she gave me hers.

After that she walked away. I just sat on a log. Thinking till i got a phone call from Matt.

S-Hello?

M-were are you?

S-in the woods.

M-why the hell are you in the woods?

S-Uh i ran out of Carter's house when Maddie told me about her and Taylor.

M-Oh ya you still like her.

S-not anymore.

M-you cant get over a girl that fast.

S-well I did. Im going home i will talk to you latter.

M-okay see ya.

Than we hung up. I started walking back to mine and Matts house.

MADDIES POV

Taylor told the guys about us and they were all happy for us. But i was scared i didn't know were Shawn went.

I told Matt to call him and Matt said he was going back to their house. I just went back to my room.

I was sitting at my desk on my phone and Taylor came in and laid on my bed. "Hey, Angle." He said. I smiled at the nick name he gave me. I put my phone down.

"Hello. I need a nick name for you." He smiled. It was silent. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing really. What are you thinking about?" i asked. He smiled. "Nothing really." I laid down next to him.

"So what do you want to do?" Taylor asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Let's go for a walk." I looked at him. "Okay let's go." He said and we got up and went down stairs.

The guys except Shawn were all in the living room. "Where are you two going?" Nash asked. "A walk." "Can i come?" Matt asked standing up. "No!' me and Taylor said.

Matt put his Hands up in defense.

I smiled at Taylor as he opened the door for me. We started to walk i looked over and he was staring at me. "What?" i asked smiling. "Can i hold your hand." I nodded me head and he took my hand in his. I felt a tingle in my hand.

We walked for a while. Just enjoying each other company than we came accrues a park with a big grass area.

"Lets got lay on the grass" i said looking at Taylor. He nodded his head. We walked over to the grass area and laid down next to each other.

"Hey Angle look at the sky." I looked up. "What do you see?" he asked. "I see wight clouds a blue sky."

"No like what do you see? because i see a heart, a dog, a girl." he said pointing to different clouds.

We laid there naming all the different clouds we saw. We laid there for so long the sun started to set and the stars came out.

"Look how bright that star is." I said pointing to it.

"You know they saw the brightest star is the one that believes in you the most." Taylor said looking at me.

"Your my star." I said looking back at him. "Star. Thats your nick name." He smiled. "Okay whatever you say angle." He said and kissed my head.

We were pointing to different stars when Taylor's Sleeve feel down. My heart sank. "Taylor no." I said sitting up tears filling my eyes. "What?" he asked. I grabbed his arm he tried to pull it away but gave up.

"Why?" i asked. "I couldn't take the bulling from Jake anymore and i needed to get my anger out some how. Its how i retested my pain." I hugged him. "Please never do it again." I said crying into his chest. "I wont promise." He said.

We started to walk home a little bit latter. Once we got home it was about 7:40 pm. I took a shower and when i came out i smelled pizza.

"Oh no" i thought to myself. "Angle theres pizza here come on." Taylor said knocking on my door.

As i walked into the kitchen i saw Taylor and Carter each eating a pice a pizza. "Hey Angle." Taylor smiled. I waved. "Here." Carter said handing me a plate with a pice of cheese pizza on it.

"Thanks" i said and took the plate. I sat at the island and put the plate in front of me.

I just told myself "Its okay. You'll be fine."

I picked the pice of pizza up and ate it.

I finished it after about 10 minuets. I washed my plate and put it away. I went upstair and took out my laptop. I went on twitter. There was a video with my tag.

"Best impression of Madison Gray." The girl that held the phone said.

"Oh my god will you date me I'm such a slut? No you wont? Better go try to kill myself." Another girl said.

You know whats funny about this? I don't know who the hell these girls are.

AN
Hello. Hope your having a great day.