Chapter 22

Shawn's Pov

I don't think the guys are doing so good. Im still really sad and depressed but i hide it. But I'm worried for Taylor. There are things that he has done and can do.

I just don't want him getting hurt. Matt i think is fine. He has Riley to take care of now. Carter, i think he just lost one of his best friends. I talked to him and he said that he isn't doing to well either.

I think Nash, the Jacks, and Cam are a little sad but not as bad as Taylor and Carter.

I walked into my room and i picked up my writing book. I sat there and waited to come up with an idea. Than it hit me. I just started writing and writing than i picked up my guitar.

I started playing it and writing notes. I was probably writing for about two hours maybe more. I finally put it all together. I started to play

I promise that one day ill be around ill keep you safe l'll keep you sound.

Right now its pretty crazy and i don't know how to stop or slow it down.

Hey. I know there are something's we need to talk about.

And i cant stay so let me hold you for a little longer now.

Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own. So when we are apart you'll never be alone

You'll never be alone.

You'll never be alone. When you miss me close your eyes i may be far but never gone.

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars.

And hey. I know there are some things we need to talk about.

And i cant stay. Just let me hold you for a little longer now.

And take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone.

You'll never be alone.

And take a piece of my heart and make it all your own. So when we are apart you'll never be alone.

Never be alone.

I stopped playing and looked at the photo of Maddie that was on my dresser. there was a knock at the my door. "Come in" i yelled. Sky walked in.

"What up?" i asked. "Uh nothing its just." She paused and sat down. "Oh no." i said. "Its not that bad but uh. What song were you playing?" she asked.

"Oh i just wrote it. Its called Never Be Alone." She nodded her head. "Uh why'd you write it?" i shrugged. "Did you write it for Maddie?" i just looked at her. "Where'd that come from?" i asked setting my guitar down next me.

"I don't know. You just haven't been yourself lately." I looked at her confused. "One of my best friends just died." I said kinda angry.

"Was she more than a friend though?" she asked. "What the hell are you talking about?" "i don't know. I was told that you guys kinda liked each other before and i kinda fell like your not over her."

"Who told you about that?" i asked. She bit her lip. "It was Matt wasn't it. Im going to kill him." I said and walked out of my room and down stairs.

"Shawn! Shawn! It wasn't Matt." Sky said. "Than who the hell told you?" i asked walking back up the stairs angry.

"You did." "What do you mean?" i asked still angry. "When i said some one told me that you guys liked each other you didn't deny it. Shawn do you still like her?"