Chapter 5

For the rest of History, instead of picking a point in history we got to know each other. I learned that he loves to sing and he's best friends with Carter.

After history i went to lunch. I looked around the cafeteria for Taylor but i couldn't find him. I looked around an saw Carters with the Jacks. I walked over.

"Hey guys" I said waving. Standing next to them. Carter smiled down at me. "Oh ya, Maddie this is Jack J and Jack G." Carter told me. "She knows who we are man." Jack J said.

"Oh." "Hey Maddie you going to eat?" Jack G asked. "Um no I don't eat school food, it's gross."

After lunch, i looked outside for Taylor. I walked around school trying to find him. I still couldn't find him. I was pulled behind a dumpster and pushed against the brick wall of the school, banging my head.

"Your such a wast of space." I would know that voice from anywhere. It was Jake.

He punched me in the stomach, nocking the wind out of me. I fell to ground and he started to Kick me in the side. I lied there not moving, the cold cementing my face.

"What the hell are you doing?" i heard a guys voice yell. I heard someone run up to us and punched Jake making him fall to the ground.

The last thing I remember was being picked up and carried.

A little bit latter i woke up and i was in a guys room. It had music posters on the wall and a guitar and a keyboard in the corner of the room. I was cut fused until Shawn walked into the room. "Hey how you felling?" He asked sitting on the bed.

I went to sit up, but as I did a rush a pain bolted through my ribs.

"Hey, no don't move." He said putting his hands on my shoulders for me to lie back. "Thanks Shawn." I said.

"Its no problem. I wanted to leave school anyways." He said smirking.

"What time is it?" I asked confused. He looked at his watch. "6:30"

"Oh. Hey who do you live with?" i asked just as Matt walked into the room.

"Well that answers my question." i said my head started pounding. "Here take this." Shawn said giving me two small blue pills and a cup of water. "Every ones down stairs you know." Matt said.

"Why?" i asked. "Because we were worried about you and we wanted to make sure you were okay. Plus who likes school anyways?" Matt said with a smirk. I just smiled. "Is Taylor here?" i asked worried.

Shawn and Matt looked at each other. "Um no we told him about you and he just walked away and punched a locker." Shawn said.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

I woke up to an dark empty room. I looked out the window and the sun was all the way down. I took out my phone. It was 9:10 pm. Crap. I sat up wincing in pain as I did. I held to the wall for support.

I walked down stairs the best i could with the pain in my left side. When I got to the bottom every one was playing the Wii filling around I smiled and walked over to them behind the couch.

"Hey guys." I said making them all jump. "Sorry." I chuckled.

After a while we all just sat there and talked I had to states still as possible so my side wouldn't hurt. Me and Carter headed back to our place a while after. Jack G gave us a ride.

With the help of Carter, I went to my room. I lied on my bed for a bit on my phone for a it before I started getting tired. I decided I should take a shower.  I put my phone down and held my breath before standing up  the pain floured throw my body.