Chapter 12

(AN Hey sorry but Handwritten comes out in two days. IM FREAKING OUT. I have been waiting for like ever)

I woke up to Taylor getting out of the bed. I jus laid there. "Good morning Maddie." Taylor bent down next to the bed. "Morning." I smiled.

"So I'm not going to go to school today so i will be home okay." Taylor said. "Why aren't you going to school?" I asked. "Because i don't want a repeat of yesterday." "Oh." Is all i could say.

"Im going to get something to eat want anything?" he asked standing up and walking to the door. I shock my head. He walked back over and sat on the bed.

"Shawn called me." Taylor said. I could feel tears coming. "He told me about the eating disorder. He said I had to watch you because he couldn't be here every second."

I started to cry. Taylor held me in a hug. "Its okay. Your fine." he said. "So do you want anything to eat?" he asked again. I nodded my head.

"What would you like?" i shrugged my shoulders. "I will make some eggs. Okay?" i nodded my head. "Okay i will be cooking." He stood up and walked out.

I started to cry more "You okay Maddie?" I turned around. It was Matt. "Uh." I started to ball my eyes out. Matt walked over. "Hey. Hey its okay. Its okay Maddie."

I think of Matt as an older brother. So it was kinda conforming when he hugged me. "Hey. Whats wrong?" Matt asked. I got scared.

"Just a bit stressed." I lied as we pulled from the hug. "Are you still getting hate?" he asked.

I nodded my head. Hey it wasn't a lie. I was getting pretty bad hate. "Don't worry it will be okay. It gets better. But i have to go to school now. See you latter okay Maddie." I nodded.

I walked to my room and laid on my bed. My phone started to blow up. There was a picture that Taylor took of me sleeping next to him. The caption was "Love this girl to the moon and back. She is my life. Is is the only reason I'm alive."

I could fell some tears in my eyes. Its not from sadness or from being mad. It was because for the first time i felt like some one cared for me and loved me.

I smiled at the word love. The comments were horrible.

"She shouldn't be with him."
"Cant wait till shes dead."
"Didn't she almost die?"
"I wish she did die."
"Taylor just leave her."
"Hey girl you think your so pretty your not. You so ugly and such a slut. I bet you hocked up with all of his friends already. Just go die."

The last one hurt the most. I couldn't deal with this.

I shut my phone off and put it on the side table. I laid there on my bed. Lost in my thoughts. "Eggs are done!" Taylor yelled up to me.

"Im coming." I yelled back. I walked down stairs and sat at the table. "You okay?" Taylor asked. "Ya totally fine." I lied. I looked at the eggs in front of me.

Its okay Maddie you wont get that fat. I told myself. I can do this.

I picked up the fork and gots some eggs on it. I put the fork full in my mouth.

These eggs were great. I ate more till the plate was gone. "Do you want more?" Taylor asked. "Uh no thanks I'm good." I said smiling.

I stood up and walked back to my room. I was sitting there when Taylor barged though the door with his phone and tried to scare me.

"Nice try Caniff i don't scare easy." I said into the camera.

"I think thats a challenge." He said fast.

"So tell me stuff." he said and fell back onto my bed.

"Stuff" i said being technical. He looked at me. "My my. Are you being technical with me?" Taylor asked shocked. "Maybe i am? What are you going to do about it?" i asked crossing my arms.

"This" he said and started to tickle me. If anyone knows me they know I'm VERY ticklish.

"TA-AY-TAYLOR. ST-TO-OP." i said trying to catch my breath. He stopped but he was now hovering over me. "Hello." I said shaky. "Don't talk." He said and leaned down.

We were inches apart. Than i felt his soft pink lips on mine. We kissed for about 10 seconds before it became a headed make out session.

After about 2 minuets of making out my phone started to ring. I laughed.

"Hello?" i answered. "Hello. Do you know a Shawn Mendes?" the laddie asked. "Yes i do why?" i asked. "Im sorry to tell you this but your friend was on his bike and he was riding across a street and he was hit by a truck."

The laddie on the phone said. I covered my mouth. "What hospital is he at." I asked shaky. "He's at ***** Hospital." (AN to lazy to make up a name.)

"I will be right there." I hung up. "Who was that?" Taylor asked. "Sh-Sh-Shawn was in a-an a-ccident" i stuttered. "Oh my god." Is all Taylor said.

I ran out and grabbed my bored Taylor following me. He was calling all the guys as we rode.

"After about 10 minuets of riding Jack G pulled up next to me and Taylor. "Get in." Jack said. "Great timing Jack." Taylor said as we got in.

We drove to the hospital. I was shaking. I ran up to the dest.

"Shawn Mendes please?" A laddie in her mid 20s said room 127. I ran up the stair and looked for the room. 124 125 126 127. I saw a doctor walking out of his room.

"Hi I'm Shawn's friend." I said catching my breath. "Oh well he just got out of surgery and he is still asleep but we think he could wake up any minuet." The doctor said.

I walked into the room and saw Shawn hocked up to an IV and had a breathing tube on.

I sat next to him. "So this is what it was like for you i guess." I let out a little chuckle. I held his hand.

"Shawn. We are all hear. All the guys and me. I just don't know were they are." I got up and walked over to the door and looked out the small window.

I turned around and Shawn's eyes were opening. "Shawn!" i ran over and hugged him.

He pushed me. "Who the hell are you?" my heart sunk. Than all the guys came though the door.

"Hey man how are you?" Nash asked. "Im good but who is that?" he asked pointing to me.

AN
Well this sucks.....bye.