Chapter 3

I had another horrible dream that night, but I can't remember what it was about. I only remember waking up shaking.

I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock and got up to take a quick shower.

I walked down stairs, into the kitchen on the fridge was a yellow sticky note on the fridge. "Maddie, went to mall with Matt, be back latter."

I got my phone, keys and penny bored. I walked out side shutting and lock the door behind me.

I stepped on my bored and pushed off the ground. Riding down the street I saw kids moving into their houses. It's still move in week for the school. It's like a gated community with a school.

I rode my bored around till I found a little corner store. I kicked my bored up and walked inside to the back. I  grabbed a watermelon Arizona ice tea and brought it up to the counter and handed the woman my money. I got my drink and walked outside opening it. I got on my bored and kept ridding around.

Than i skated around a bit just looking around town, taking I the new surroundings. I found a small Beach that didn't have many people, it was very secluded.

I pick up my bored and i walk to the water.  Standing there, getting my. New vans wet as I stood, the waves crashing at my feet. I walked along the shore with my bored by my side.

I noticed a grassy hill that lead to a small little Woodsey area. I decided to walked into it and see what was in there. At the end of the hill was a cliff. The view was over the ocean and the waves crashed underneath. The view was Beautiful. The sun reflected off the ocean making it sparkle.

I looked around on the cliff. I climbed one of the trees and sat there taking in everything. The view of the sun set on the water was just breath taking. I sat there for a long time to just thinking.

I took out my phone and opened Instagram, I snapped a quick photo and posted it adding a quick filter.

You could tell i was pretty high up in the photo.

As soon as i posted it there was horrible feedback.

People were telling me to jump and how much better everyone would be if I just died.

I just shut my phone off put and it in my pocket. I quickly climbed out of the tree and grabbed my bored to ride home.

When i got there, I picked up my bored and ran upstairs ignoring Carter. I slammed my door shut behind me and jumped on my bed. I put my face in my pillow and screamed, before hearing a knock.

"Go away Carter!" i yelled. "Please let me in?" He asked. "Why?" I asked sitting up. i didn't hear anything back from him so I just lied back down on my bed.

I put my headphones in and blasted music. I cried softly into my pillow and some how fell asleep.

**First day of school**

The week went by kinda fast. I got up to my 7 am alarm. I grabbed a black shirt with a red flannel and jeans. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I pulled on my red Vans and tied them right.

I got my bag together and grabbed my pink pastel penny bored and walked downstairs throwing my bag over my shoulder.

Carter and Matt in the living with there boards. "Ready to go?" Carter asked. I nodded my head and with that we left and headed to school.

Once we got there, I staid outside till the bell rang and just watched the new people hugging and screaming seeing their old friends. The bell rang and I pulled my bored up and walked to my home room. When i got to class there were so many kids. Kids I've never seen before. I found an empty desk and sat down putting my bored in my bag.