Chapter 6

We both leaned in, our lips touched and moved inSync. It lasted only about three seconds till he pulled away.

"Sorry Maddie. I-I didn't mean to-." I smirked and pecked his lips.

His cheeks got really red and he looked away.

"Look Madison I really like you a lot." He said. "I like you a lot too." I smiled. "Maddie we cant be together and we cant be friends anymore." He said grabbing his bag and got up.

My smile faded as he turned around. "W-what why." I asked standing up. "Its just. I. How do i put this. If we stay friends it will be bad for the both of us. He turned and walked away.

My heart sunk to my stomach.

"Well that sucks. The poor Madison Gray getting dumped, Again." I turned my head to face Jack who was standing against the brick wall.

"Just leave me alone Jake. Im not in the mood." I said swinging my bag over my shoulder as the bell rang for the next class.

"Oh but i am." He said walked in up behind me grabbing my hair and yanking me To the ground. "Jake please leave me alone." I said trying to crawl backwards.

"Ya not going to happen." He said and kicked my leg, leaving it numb.

He smirked and walked away leaving me there on the ground.

Once he was out of sight. I pulled my self up from the ground and dusted off my pants, trying not to put pressure on my leg.

I limped to the bathroom using the walls for support. I leaned agents the sink looking into the mirror and sighed. I leaned down and I splashed warm water on my face. As i had my face down I heard the door opened and someone walked in.

"Aww poor Madison. You get hurt again." I look in the mirror and standing there behind me was Gabby. She started to chuckle. "Your so weak. Hey I have an idea, kill yourself. It put all offs out of our Missouri." She said crossing her arms. "Better yet. Take these." She walked over to the sink and popped her bag on the counter. She pulled out a small container and handed it to me.

I opened it and it was full of blades. "Use those to cut yourself. It will take the pain away." She said smirking and walked out of the bathroom. Tears fell down my face as I looked at the blades. It brought back memories of last year. I closed the plastic tin and through it. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the bathroom.

(Right now I'm listening to Warrior by Demi Lavoto while i write this part.)

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and walked out of the school, no caring if they think I'm ditching. I put my head phones in and blasted my music. I plopped my penny bored on the ground and kicked out the ground, pushing me down the rode.

The music was blasting in my ears and I couldn't hear anything. It hurt my ears but i didn't care. I was riding as fast as i could. I saw the house coming up in the distance. I skated faster.

I jumped off the bored and picked it up running inside. I slammed the front door shut and stormed upstairs.

I went to my room and slammed the door and locked it. I paced around my room running my hands throw my hair and pulling on it. My cheeks where wet from my tears. I took out my phone and pulled up Taylor's contact, calling him.

It took two rings before it went to voice mail. I locked my phone and threw it against the wall.

I sat at my desk thinking. "Just kill yourself. It will put all of us out of our misery." I shook my head with my eyes squeezed shut. I got up and kicked my chair back. I was so done with this crap.