Chapter 16

"What do you mean?" i ask my mom again. "I mean. I thought this would get you away from the bully's. But it didn't. So i want you to come back home." Shes kidding right?

"But she cant go." Taylor said. "Shes my doughtier. Thank you. Now lets go time to pack your stuff."

"But i don't want to go back to my old school." I say. "Well thats why I'm going to now be home schooling you." My heart dropped.

"Now lets go i will help you pack." My mother said as she pointed to the stairs. I walked up to my room. I pulled out my suit cases from under my bed.

I started to pack my cloths when there was a nock at my door. I looked and Taylor was in the door way. "Hey." I said with a smile. He held something behind him. He walked over to me and He reveled what he was hiding. It was a pink bandana that said "His" and another one that was blue and said "Hers"

"You need something to remember me by right?" He smiled. "I only live like 5 hours away." I said.

He laughed. "Yeah only. Look I'm going to miss you so much." He said and pulled me into a hug. "Go finish packing before your mom gets mad." He said as we pulled from the hug.

(AN right now I'm listening to A Drop in the Ocean. lol)

. . . . .

After packing we loaded all the stuff into my moms car. All the boys were here. Well all but Shawn. He isn't really welcome around the boys as of right now.

"Well thats it Madison. Say your goodbyes." My mom said. I walked over to Aaron. "Hey don't let these boys get into any trouble." He nodded his head. I walked to Jack G.

"Jack please don't go stealing anymore cars." I said and smiled. Jack pulled me into a hug. "I'll try." He said into the hug. I walked to Jack J next.

"Look after Jack for me. Nobody needs anymore cars stolen," I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks for being the first person to talk to me." I said. "Your welcome." He smiled. We pulled from the hug. I than walked over to Nash.

"You know i really like your eyes." I said and he smiled and hugged me. "All the girls like my eyes."he said as we pulled from the hug. Next i walked over to Cameron.

I smiled. "Hey uh sorry for the first day of school." He said scratching the back of his neck. I hugged him. "Thanks." I said in the hug. "For what?" he asked. "For using your car to help me and for punching Shawn." He smiled. I than walked over to Matt.

I started to cry here. "Thanks for being my older brother." I said. He started to cry to he pulled me into a hug. "Im going to miss you so much." He said. We pulled from the hug. "Remember to start knocking." I said. He smiled. I walked over to Carter.

He already had tears in his eyes. "Thank you." I said and pulled him into a hug. "Your were like my best friend." He said. I started to cry more. "Please don't forget me." I said as we pulled from the hug. "i could never forget you." I smiled.

I walked to Taylor. His eyes were red. I pulled him into a hug. "I love you Angle." He said. "I love you too. Please don't do anything stupid and don't let any one push you around." I said as we pulled from the hug i took out the orang bandana he wore the first day we meet i put it on him. "Bandanas are your thing." I said.

"Do you know why i call you angle?" he asked. "Why." "Your my Angle. You saved me. And i thank you for that." He said. I rested my head on his.

"Thank you for being my Star." i said a tears falling from my eyes. "Thank you for being my Angle." He said. We were soon wrapped into a group hug.

"Im going to miss all of you." I said. "We are going to miss you too." They all said.

We all pulled away and i got into my moms car. I waved. Tears in my eyes.

Im going to miss all of them. I put my head phones in and 'You Got Me' came on. I smiled.

. . . . .

Once we got home i brought my stuff to my small room and put all my cloths and that away. I than laid on my bed.

What the hell am i going to do with out them. I started to have a anxiety attack. I just let it happen. I tried to clam myself down.

After a while I'm okay. I take out my phone and go on twitter.

"Fat"
"Ugly"
"Die"
"Cut"
"Kill your self"

Normal. I go though more tweets. "Im sorry for every thing i did. I need you in my life" Shawn tweeted. I just put my phone down.

I walked into the bathroom. I took out my razor. I made a cut for being fat. One for being ugly. One for Jake. One for Gaby. And one for Shawn.

I cried the whole time. I washed up my wrist and wrapped it. I walked back to my room and put on a sweater.

TAYLOR'S POV

Its been Hell. I know its only been 6 hours but i miss her. I miss her smile her laugh everything.

Because Maddie left i was going to move into her room. But Carter thought it would make me more depressed so he moved in her room.

I haven't talked since Maddie left. I have just been staring at the wall. The guys left after Maddie.

"Want anything to eat?" Carter asked. I shock my head. I took out my phone and looked on twitter.

"Im sorry for everything i did. I need you in my life." Is what Shawn tweeted. While Maddie was packing me an Carter went to talk to Shawn.

"Why the hell would you bring Jake to Maddie?" i yelled. "Im sorry its. I wasn't thinking." Shawn yelled back.

"Well i hope your happy because Maddie's mom is making her move back home." Carter yelled.

"What. I have to talk to her." He said. "You aren't going near her again. You hurt her enuf." I said.

I cant believe him. I cant believe he did that to Maddie he let Jake beat her up.

"Taylor you alright man?" Carter asked. I nodded my head. He than walked out of the room. I laid on my bed and put on music.

AN
GOOD BYE MADISON. okay so i am now in the '5sos fandom' i guess. Idk.