Chapter 18

MADISO'S POV

After my talk with Dr. Dillion I walked back to mine and Ace's room. As i was in fount of the door i heard talking. Wanting to know who it was. I opened the door.

I was shocked at who I saw. I haven't seen or even heard from him in 3 and half months. "Taylor?" i asked. He turned around. "Uh hey Maddie." He said kinda shy.

"I will give you some time alone." Ace said and got up from her keyboard. "Why are you here?" I asked closing the door behind Ace.

"We all miss you. We want you back. Its summer and The second year of high school wouldn't be the same with out you." He said.

"So you think after not talking to me for three months you can come here and think okay let me tell her that i miss her and she will sure come back. How did you even know i was here?" I asked with my anger building up.

"I called your phone and your mom picked up. She told me you were here. And why cant you?" He asked. Is really that stupid.

"I CANT LEAVE BECAUSE I DIDN'T GANE THE WEIGHT I HAD TOO. I STOP EATING AGAIN AFTER I GOT HOME BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? THE BULLYING NEVER STOPED. MY MOM FINALLY FOUND OUT AND SHE SENT ME HERE. I STILL THINK IM FAT AND I ALWAYS WILL." I yelled at him. He seamed very taken back by me yelling.

"Im sorry. But your mom also said that you. Uh. You....cut." He said having a hard time getting the words out.

"yes i did cut. You know what. I cut back at the old house. The one that we lived in together. But you didn't know. No one knew. You know why? because no would think i would do it." I said with a lot of anger in my tone.

Once again Taylor looked shocked. "I-I-im sorry." He stuttered. "Its not your fault. Its mine for being born like i was." I said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Its not your fault earthier its the people who don't have a life and chose to bully you." Taylor said. "And what are you talking about you are beautiful?"

I laughed. Than it got quiet for a bit. "How long did Jake get?" i asked braking the silence. "I don't know i think a year maybe." Taylor said unsure. "Thats it?" i asked kinda angry. "I know i wanted to personal beat him." Taylor said witch made me laugh.

"I miss that." Taylor said smiling. "Miss what?" i asked. "Your smile." Taylor said making me blush.

"So whats Ace here for?" "Oh uh. Same as me. For anorexia and depression and cutting." I told Taylor "oh" was all he said.

We just sat there for a while. Im silence. "So uh how is every one?" i asked.

"Good. They are pretty famous now. The Jacks even made a movie and went on tour." Taylor said. "How are you?" i asked. "I could be a lot better." Taylor said.

"Me too, its not like 'Red Band Society' here." That made him laugh.

*three mounts latter*
I know I'm sorry

Ever since the visit Taylor has come and hung out with me every day. Carter came about once a week and the other guys came only a few times.

But too day I'm leaving the hospital. Im not fully better but I'm better than the first week i was here.

Ace left last month she got better faster than me but thats okay. I just finished packing when there was a knock on my door. It was my mom and little sister.

She ran over too me. "Hey Riley." I said picking her up. "Wow you got big." I said witch made her giggle.

"You ready to go?" my mom asked. I nodded my head and put Riley down. I grabbed my stuff and left.

.......

Once i got home i put all my stuff away in mine and Riley's room. Than I went into the living room were my mom was. "Can i have my phone back now?" i asked.

My mom got up and walked into her room and picked up my phone from her dresser and she handed it to me.

I took my phone and went to my room. There was a text from Shawn but it was from two months ago.

It said "hey Maddie. I miss you. I cant stand not being friends with you. Please forgive me i was stupid."

I just put my phone down and sat on my bed. I slowly started to get tired. After a while i fell asleep.

. . . . .

I woke up too the sunlight shinning throw the blinds. I sat up and saw that Riley wasn't in her bed. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note from my mom. "Just left at 10. Taylor will be here in 5 if your reading this before."

I looked at the time 10:12. "Taylor? Taylor you here?" I asked hoping some one to respond. After about a minuet i thought he wasn't here.

But when i walked into the living room there was Taylor with his head phones on. I walked up behind him and screamed.

Taylor jumped. "Oh my god Maddie." He said while i was laughing. "You know if i were to leave you wouldn't even know." I said still laughing.

"Sorry i didn't think you would be up yet." He said still a bit shaky. "So hows life?"

"Could be better." I answered. Taylor nodded his head. "Are you coming back to school now that Jakes not there?"

"I don't know Taylor." I said sitting down next to him. "You should me and Carter miss you in the house. And plus its really boring."Taylor said.

"Once again. I don't know." I said getting a bit annoyed. Taylor put his hands up in defense.

"So why are you here?" I asked in the nicest way possible. "Um your mom wanted me to watch you. Something about not wanting you to be alone. I don't know."

I smiled. "Okay well glad to know my mom thinks I'm going to try to kill myself again." I said.

We were quite for a bit than Taylor spoke. "Shawn has a girlfriend."

AN
IM SO SO SORRY. i haven't been posting for a while i know but i have been having a lot of irl trouble. Im sorry.