Chapter 13

I was in shock. "Shawn do you really not know who i am?" I asked about to start crying. "Im sorry." Shawn said still a bit confused. "What do you remember?" Carter asked.

"I remember every thing up till the first the last month of school." Shawn said. He than looked at Taylor than to Matt. "Why is he here." he try's to whispers but fails.

"Uh your his friend." I said getting defensive. "When did i become friends with...him?" I was shocked. Wasn't Taylor and Shawn friends?

"Well me and Taylor are going to head home. Uh you guys talk." I said pulling Taylor out of the room.

"What?" He asked. "Why is Shawn acting like he hates you?" Taylor looked at the ground with his hands in his pockets. "Taylor?"

"Me an Shawn went to a summer program together. Well all the guys did. Shawn. He uh. He kinda made fun of me a bit. He hatted me. But when you became friends with me than him. He pulled me aside and said sorry for every thing."

"Wait. Shawn bullied you? How bad?" i asked pissed. "Not that bad just names and shoving me. Nothing big." He said as we walked out of the hospital.

"Okay, well I'm going to be having a word with Shawn when he gets his memory back."

**Skipping walk home**

Once we got home i sat on the couch. "Im starving. Im going to make a grilled cheese want one?" Taylor asked as my heart sunk. "Uh yeah sure." He walked in the kitchen.

I sat in the living room while he cooked. "Maddie, foods done." He said. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Taylor jumped from behind the corner. I smirked. "Once again don't scare easily."

"Are you making a vine?" i asked pissed. "Uh noooo" he says putting his phone in his pocket slowly. He put a plate with a grilled cheese on the table. I sat down. "Thanks Taylor."

"No problem angle." I just looked at him. "Angle?" i said confused. "Ya angle. Its a nick name." "okay?" i said nodding my head.

I ate my food slowly. Having a war in my head every time I took a bite.

When i was done i stood up and put my dish in the dish washer.

Than my phone started to go off. "Hello?" i answered. "I remember now." The guys on the other line said. "This is?" i asked.

"Its Shawn." I froze. "Hello?" i heard from the other line. "Ya I'm still here. So uh you remember?" I asked as i walked to my room closing my door.

"I don't remember a lot, but I remember your face and your name is Madison Lynn Grey. Your favorite color is baby blue. You were in a comma for about a mouth. Uh we kissed. Um your one of my best friends. I wrote a song for you called A Little Too Much. Thats all i can really remember right now." He said.

I sat on my bed. "So uh you do you remember that we were in a fight before you got into the accident?" i asked.

"Uh. Its a little foggy but i think it was because of a secret?" "Uh ya. But that secret that you told was to help me. So I'm not that mad any more." I said wiping a tear from my eye.

"Good. Because i cant stand when some one i love is mad at me." He said. I smiled. "Your smiling." He said.

"Okay thats creepy how did you know that?" i said. "I can tell." I let out a tiny laugh.

"Hey i got to go the doctor just came in." He said. "Okay bye Shawn." I said and he hung up.

I laid back onto my bed and looked at the same 5Sos poster. "Hey" Taylor said and walked over to my bed. "Hey." I smiled.

"You know we should get to know each other more." He said Laying next to me.

"Okay what do you mean?" i asked. "Lets play 20 questions." He said. "Okay you go first" i smiled.

"Okay whats your favorite Color?" He asked. "I thought you knew that?" i asked.

"Well thats the point we get to know things we didn't know about the other person." He said. I smile.

"Baby blue. My tern. Have you ever broken a bone?" "Yes. Who was your last crush?" he asked with a smirk.

"My last crush was Jake before all this drama happened." I said. "What drama?" he asked. "The drama were Jake and Gabby got a chance to be popular and the ditched me."

"Oh. Next question." Taylor said changing the subject.

"Okay. Who was you first kiss?" i asked. He put his hands over his face "you." He said shyly.

"Wait the time when we were talking and we kissed for the first time?" i asked smiling.

"Ya you were my first and last because now I'm going to go die." He took a pillow and put it over his face.

I took the pillow from him and said "don't die. Its kinda cute. Your turn to ask me a question." He smiled.

"Will you be my girl friend?"

That caught me off grad. I sat up looked at him and he smiled. "I leaned closer to him. "I would love to." I said and kissed him.

Than my phone started to ring. "Every time." I said mad. I picked up my phone. It was Carter.

"Yes Carter" i asked annoyed.
"Its Shawn. He remembers everything now." Carter said happy. "Your kidding" I said Exited. "Nope. He's going home tomorrow." Carter said.

"Thats great. Uh i will call Shawn latter. Tell him i said hi." I told Carter. "Okay see ya latter." Carter said and we hung up.

"So whats going on?" Taylor asked. "Shawn remembers everything. So that means when he gets better I'm going to have a talk with him." I said.

"No you wont because it was in the past its over i moved on and so did he." Taylor said lifting my chin up.

"Hey Taylor?" "Yes angle." "Can we not tell anyone about us yet? i mean we can tell the guys but i don't want like your fans knowing." i said.

"Don't worry when ever you want to tell them we can." He said and kissed me.

Best boyfriend yet.

AN
Hello. So I'm pissed. So Taylor is coming to Boston and i live in the city over. I was so close to getting tickets for my birth day.

But when i saw the VIP were sold out. My mom said its not worth going anymore and said i cant go. So I'm sad now. Bye.

-Averie.