Chapter 7

After we brought every thing in it was was about dinner time. "Who wants pizza?" Carter yelled as we walked into the living room. "ME" everyone but me yelled as we sat down.

"You guys go ahead I'm not hungry." I said faking a smile. "Im just going to head to my room." I stood up and walked past everyone and up stairs.

Its a good thing we have fridays and thursday off act this school.

Tomorrow is friday and we are leaving for the cabin around noon.

I sat on my bed looking up at the familiar 5 seconds of summer poster on my wall thinking about this weekend. My thought were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" i yelled as my door opened reveling Shawn.

"Hey" i smiled as he walked over to my bed and sat down. He seamed distracted. "What's wrong, Shawn?" I asked. "Why don't you eat that much?" He blurted out. I sat there in shook.

"What are you talking about I eat all the ti-." "Maddie you never eat in school and it seams like your never hungry here." "You don't know what your talking about." I said standing up from the bed.

"Madison, your not fat if that's what you're  thinking. You're like 10 pound." Shawn said trying to comfort me. "Than why does every one say other whys?" I asked turning around.

"Maddie look at me." I turned to Shawn. "You're Beautiful and gorgeous just the way you are. You have to eat something. Please, for me?"

He looked so cute right now his eyes sparkle if you look at them the right way. "Fine but only one slice." I said giving in. "Thank you." He smiled wrapping me in a hug.

"PIZZAS HERE" Matt yelled as I pulled from the hug.

I moaned falling back on my bed. "Come on Maddie. You said you would eat a slice." He said shaking my shoulder.

"I haven't had pizza in two years. I forgot what it taste like." "You cant get out of it that easy." Shawn said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing." "Its time to go down stairs." "Put me the fuck down." I yelled, laughing and hitting his back.

"Well aren't you just an angel." Shawn said with a smirk while putting me down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey there they are." Matt said with a smile. There were three pizza boxes on the kitchen counter lined up. "Come on" Shawn said pulling my arm.

I followed Shawn in the kitchen and grabbed a paper plate. I looked around at all the guys grabbing multiple slices of pizza. I put a small pice of cheese pizza on the plate.

I walked back into the living room with everyone else and sat on the couch in between Shawn and Taylor. I was just looking down at the pice of pizza on my lap when Shawn nudged my side.

I picked up the pice in my hands and took a small bite. I forgot how greasy pizza was. "So Jack what did you do with the car?" Taylor asked taking a bite of his meat lovers pizza.

"Okay lets not talk about." G said with a mouth full. I took another bite of my slice and chewed slowly.

After maybe ten minuets my slice was gone. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

After every one ate and talked about what we're going to do at the cabin. it was started to get late and we had to be up for the Cabin early tomorrow morning. I walked up stairs and into my bathroom. I turned my shower on to let it heat up a bit.

I turned to look in the mirror. In the reflection I could see my razor. The memories of my past started flooding back to me. I shook my head throwing my razor in the trash. I took a deep breath in and stepped in the steaming hot shower.