Chapter 11

MADDIE'S POV

i woke up and i looked at the clock. 10:59. I jumped up. But i saw a note out of the corner of my eye.

I read it. I smiled and picked up my phone. The lock screen was of me sleeping on Taylor. Than i got a hole bunch of notifications.

I looked at the photo on Instagram. This is what sucks about your best friends being internet famous.

A lot of people see your pictures. And a lot of people love them too. So the comments weren't nice.

"Eww. He's mine. Slut."
"Slut get away from him."
"Your just trying to get attention."
"Stop trying to use them for attention whore."

I started to cry. Im not trying to get attention. I knew them before you. I thought.

I got up and grabbed my laptop. I went one Youtube and watched Luke Korns. After awhile i heard the front door open.

"Taylor? Carter? is that you?" i yelled. I stood up and walked down the stairs. "Taylor? Carter?"

I was walking around when i herd something in the Kitchen. I walked in there.

I walked in and I heard someone behind me. I turned around and it was Jake.

"I see your out of the hospital." He said. "Jake please leave alone."

"You better not tell anyone it was me. Or I'll kill you." he said walking closer to me. "Leave me alone." I said backing up.

"Why. Your little boyfriends not here right now. He cant do anything." He than punched me.

I was just lying there. Than the door opened. "Taylor! Carter!" i said quietly.

"So ya we were coming up with new vine ideas." I heard. Taylor say.

"You best not say anything?" Jake said and went out the back door. Slamming it.

"Maddie was that you?" i heard Taylor ask. I saw him come into the kitchen. "MADDIE!" He yelled. Than i saw Carter run into the room.

Taylor picked me up and put my on the couch.

"Who did this to you?" Carter asked mad. I shock my head. "It was Jake again wasn't it?" A very angry Taylor asked.

I just laid there. "It was." Taylor than walked out the front door and slammed it.

Carter got a wet rag and wiped the blood off my face. "Thanks Carter." I said.

"No problem Maddie. Hey was it really Jake?" i just looked down.

"You know Taylor's going to beat the shit out of him right? or he is going to try." i just smiled at the thought of Taylor.

"You like him don't you?" Carter asked with a huge smile. My cheeks got really red. "YOU DO!" "lets not talk about it please." I said.

"Okay what ever." Carter said putting his hans up.

TAYLOR POV.

I was beyond angry with Jake. I was walking all around town looking for Jake. He couldn't of gone that far.

I was walking around the corner that Starbucks was on and saw him with Gabby.

I walked over and punched him. "What the hell man!" Jake said holding his nose on the ground.

"Don't you ever touch Madison again. And if you do it will be the last thing you ever do." I said and walked away.

"I beat you once. Don't think i wont do it again Caniff." I just walked back home.

I walked in and Maddie was asleep on the couch while Carter was asleep on the floor.

Maddie started mumbling and shaking her head. I shock Carter and told him to get up.

"What?" Carter said sleepy. "Maddie's having another bad dream." I told him and he stood up.

Maddie stared to kick her legs. "CARTER!" She was now crying. I tried to hold her. She opened her eyes. "Get away from me!" She screamed.

She tried to push me. "Maddie its me."

Carter went next to her and hugged her and held her the way i held her the way i did the night before.

MADDIE POV

After me and Carter talked a bit. He went to make me a sandwich. Carter walked in with my sandwich. "Uh thanks." I said. I looked at my food for a second than picked it up. Remember you eat this and you can stay home.

I took a small bite. "So i talked to your teachers and they said that you can have the rest of the week of but than you have to go back next week." Carter said.

"Great....school." I said. Carter smiled. After a while of talking i got sleepy. I closed my eyes and soon after . fell asleep.

***

I woke up and Taylor was standing next to the couch looking at me. "Hey Taylor? Where'd you go?" i asked.

He just kinda glared at me like he wanted me dead.

"Taylor?" He than punched me. I rolled off the couch. "CARTER!" I yelled.

Taylor stared to kick. I tried kicking my legs to get him to go away. He bent down next to me.

"I hate you and i always will." And he smacked me. I closed my eyes and opened them.

***

I saw Taylor trying to hug me. "Get away from me!" i screamed. I tried to push him. He backed up.

"Maddie its me." Taylor said. Than Carter came over to me. He held me the way Taylor did.

"Its okay. Maddie it was just a dream. It was just a dream." Carter calmed me down.

I cried into his chest. I saw Taylor out of the corner of my eye. He looked mad or sad. I couldn't really tell. But he walked of of the room.

Its been about three hours since i had the nightmare i was still leaning on Carter. I looked at the clock on top of the tv. 9:38.

I got up and Carter was sleeping. I smiled. I walked up to my room but as i was walking i saw Taylor in his room. Crying?

"Taylor?" i opened the door a bit. "Oh. Uh. Hey Maddie." He said wiping his eyes. "Whats wrong?"

"Oh its nothing. Are you okay?" he asked. "Uh ya i guess so." I said kinda unsure. "What happened earlier?" he asked with a bit of sadness.

"Um i had a bad dream that felt so really an-" i was cut off."i was in it wasn't I?" Taylor asked with his head down.

"Uh ya." "What happened?" he asked. Should i tell him? No.

"Oh I don't really remember." I lied. He stood up and walked over to me. "If you ever need to talk. You got me. Remember that." He said.

I nodded me head. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I felt safe again. "Hey Taylor can i sleep in here with you?" i asked feeling shy.

He smiled. "Sure. Come on." We walked over to his bed. He laid down and i laid down next to him. He put his arm around me. I snuggled into his chest falling asleep almost instantly.

AN
So whos your OTP?