Tears Come First ~ Chapter 36

I finally found the path I am taking this story! After debating on my two ideas I knew one of them worked the best! That being said mean there are going to be quiet a few chapters, which I hope you are happy about!

Take the time and vote!! Even Comment! The more I see of votes and comments the more encourage I get to write!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT

(Not Edited)

*****************************

Previously:

I knew my answer and started to break my heart into two. 'You can have Tyler, I will take the kids and leave please just don't hurt my baby.' Tears fell as I spoke.

'Good choice Emma. I will call you in about one hour for farther instructions in the mean time I suggest you pack up everything you need because when I say move you are to leave the house with your belongings and Jacob and meet me where I say. No tricks, because I have you being watched as we speak, so one wrong move and Arabella is no more.'

'Stacy you have my word!'

'Don't mess this up Emma. Arabella is counting on you.'

**********************************

Shocked, numbed, terrified.....This was all I could feel rushing through my veins.

I let the phone slip through my fingers as I stood...frozen. I should have known something bad would happen. Life seems to have a mission to not allow me to be happy. As much as I wanted to break down and cry I knew I had things I needed to take care of.

Leaving the phone where it laid I sprinted upstairs. I was heading to my room when I suddenly cursed under my breath. How could I forget Lisa who was still a sleep in the guest bedroom? I knew I would have to deal with her later, I wondered into my room closing the door behind me as I turned to lock it.

Looking around my room I saw Jacob was still asleep which thrilled me. Making my way to start packing my wedding picture caught my eye. Pausing for a moment I lifted it up to look at the happy girl in white, as she stood beside a guy who loved her with everything he had. Was I really about to leave the best thing that has ever happen to me?

I knew it would be tough but I could always try to trick Stacy...Who am I kidding that would be impossible. My concern right now is to get Arabella save with me. If that took running away with my children I knew that's what I am going to do. Looking around the room I saw a black duffle bag I could put some close in. I put everything I could possibly need into it.

Next I grabbed another bag to put Jacob's stuff and Arabella's stuff in. I made sure Jacob's dipper bag was stuffed. Going into my closet I grabbed the cash we had hidden. Why we had money hidden was beyond me but as of right now I was thankful we did. I peeked out the door to see if Lisa was up. When I saw she was still asleep I went to place the bags in the car. Now I waited until Stacy would call back.

I knew it would be best to get Jacob up and feed him first. When I had him in the kitchen eating I heard the phone go off. I dashed to retrieve it off the floor. Pressing the talk button I waited for her to speak in case it would be someone else.

'Hello Emma I hope everything is going okay?'

'Cut the crap Stacy, just tell me what to do!' I demanded.

She laughed at my frustration. 'Patients now. If you are in a hurry to leave Tyler well then that makes me ecstatic.'

I wanted to kill her so bad. 'Look this is killing me. I just want my daughter back do you get that.'