Tears Come First ~ chapter 31

I'm sorry it's short but I was trying to upload.

***THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER, but the end is near******

I never thought this story would go this long but I think it is coming to a place where it's time to end it, I have no intentions of a sequel but you never know what may happen.

This is will not be my last story on Wattpad so keep your eyes open for other things I Upload.

You should still VOTE!!!!!!

Enjoy!!

(Not Edited)

___________________________________________

I watched as Nancy ran into the room covered in blood, causing Mike to rush right over to her. “Nancy?” Mike silently sobbed.

He turned to glare at me. “This is your entire fault, you stupid slut.” 

Tears had begun to cloud my vision as Mike got up and started to walk towards me. Despite how bad my contractions were I got up from the bed and tried to make my way to the door. I was suddenly yanked back as Mike through me across the floor.

This caused me to scream out. My head began to throb and my contractions came back. I felt like I needed to push. I looked over as Mike came back to me dragging me by my hair he pulled me over to the bed placing me back on it.

I watched as he grabbed the scalpel and went to cut my stomach open. “This is for Nancy you bitch.” He spat at me.

I covered my eyes as I watch Mike aim the scalpel at me but never felt it. I removed my arms to see Mike was gone. I looked over to the door to see Tyler walk through. Pushing myself up off the bed I rushed over to him.

He pulled me into a warm embrace. “Tyler I’m so sorry I…” I began sobbing and was unable to finish what I was going to say.

I felt his hold on me tighten as he had a hand on my hair. “Shh… You fine I’m so happy I found you.”

I opened my mouth to reply when a contraction returned. I ended up shrieking out in pain. Tyler pulled away from me to examine what was happening.

“Emma what’s wrong?” Tyler quickly questioned.

I tried to tell him but it was getting way worse, so I just pointed to my stomach. That signaled something in his head as he scooped me into his arms and began to rush out of the house carrying me bridal style. 

I watched as trees flew by us as Tyler ran at an unbelievable speed. We made it to our destination in about 10 minutes. Tyler busted through the door as soon I recognize it was Lisa’s and Eric’s house.

Lisa rushed over to us in a panic. “Tyler what’s wrong? Where is everyone else?”

“They had to stay back and take care of stuff, but mom Emma is in labor.” Tyler quickly said.

Lisa nodded her head and lead Tyler who was still carrying me to a room right down the hall that looked like a hospital room. Pointing to the bed Tyler placed me onto it right as another contraction began.

Tyler ran his hand up my arm trying to help me. Lisa slid over in a rolling chair and was in front of the bed. I felt her stick something inside me. “Emma I’m going to need you to push when I say so. Do you understand?” Lisa questioned me.

Nodding my head she placed a sheet over my propped up legs. Tyler grabbed my hand as I was trying to breathe. Lisa had hooked me up to a couple of wires and went back to the stool.

“Okay Emma Push.” She hollered at me.

Trying my hardest I did the best I could do. After three pushes a cry filled the room causing a sense of relief to take over me. I couldn’t help but let tears of joy fall down. I felt Tyler kiss me on the forehead.

I watched as Lisa wrapped the baby in a blanket after she cleaned her off. She walked with the baby in her arms over to us. I watch as she handed her over to me. I opened my arms to embrace my daughter. She was so small and precious.

“Is she okay?” Tyler curiously asked.

Lisa smiled at us “She is perfectly healthy.”I looked down at the beautiful baby I had in my arms. She was fast asleep. She had brown little curls that brought out her rosy cheeks. I felt a tear slid its way down my face. She was perfect.

“I will go call Eric and tell him that he is a grandfather of two and let you all have some time.” Lisa said as she walked out the door.

Tyler pulled his mom’s stool over so he could sit in front of me. He had the biggest smile on his face as well as myself. “What should we call her?” Tyler random asked.

I looked down and tried to figure out a name. “I’m not sure. I’ll let you pick.” 

His eyes widen. “You won the bet though.” He reminded me.

“Forget the bet I trust you to do an excellent job.” I added with a wink.

He looked down at our daughter and began thinking hard for a moment. “How about Arabella Denis Price?”

I looked at him in awh. “You remembered my mom’s name?”

“I would never forget someone so important to you. Plus Denis was my great grandmother’s and I thought it fit.” He honestly said.

“So you’ve been thinking of a name all this time?” I questioned.

“I was hoping you would like it and pick it.” He said with a sly smile.

I looked down at my baby girl. “Arabella Denis Price, I love it.”

Tyler scooted closer to us. “I have my two favorite people right here and that’s all I need.”