Tears Come First ~ Chapter 44

So I'm updating on Sunday since you all have been so wonderful!

However this day saddens me because if you all haven't heard Cory Monteith has passed away and I was a gleek! I am very sad but I pray for his family and especially for Lea in their time of mourning...

************************************************************************************************************

I was thankful that Tyler has sent me back to the cell for the day. Apparently I was to go and think about the way I treated the Luna. As if I would do that but it meat I wouldn’t be staying in that house tonight. I prayed thankfully.

When the guard was taking me in he took me back to my old cell. “That was my old cell.” I pointed and lied.

He rolled his eyes and opened it then slammed me in it. Caitlyn’s eye grew wide as I stood up. I placed my figure on my lips showing her to be quiet until the guard was completely gone. She came rushing over to me and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back never wanting to go back. “How was it? Why are you back? Oh my what happened to your neck?” She started questioning.

We went over to her cot and sat as I told her about my events for the days. She wrapped her arms around me. “Emma I promise we will fix this.”

We lay on the cot together. It was nice to have someone around still. It was early in the morning when I woke. I went over to the toilet to get sick. I wish whatever bug I had would go away.

“Emma are you okay?” Caitlyn asked concern.

“Yeah I’m fine just some stupid bug.” I shrugged as I got up.

“Does this happen often?” I walked back to the cot.

“For the past week or so it’s a pain in the butt.” I mumbled as I tried to let my stomach get settled.

Her mouth fell open. “Emma I don’t think this is a bug!”

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I rubbed my stomach to sooth it.

“Think about it Emma.” I sat there. As my hand ran over my stomach I suddenly froze.

“Caitlyn no this can’t be happening!”  There is no way I am pregnant.

“Think about it Emma when’s the last time you had sex?” I scratched my neck nervously.

“Well it could have happened anytime, it’s not like we only did it ones in a blue moon.” I whispered in case others in nearby cells were listening.

“You and my brother are such horn dogs.” Caitlyn laughed.

“Shh… don’t say that. I can’t have anyone know. For the sake if I am you know then I can’t have any harm to it. I tried not to say the word out loud. You never know whose listening.

“What are you going to do?” Caitlyn asked.

Placing my hands on my stomach protectively “I will do whatever I can to keep it safe.”

“Why don’t you lie down and try to rest before the devil herself comes and gets you.” Caitlyn suggested as she pats the cot.

Nodding I take up the offer because I am really tired. Voices woke me up from my sleep. I turned to Caitlyn to see what was wrong. She was standing by the front of the cell talking to someone in the one diagonal from ours.

”Caitlyn what’s going on?” I whispered.

“Tyler’s angry but we have no idea why.” Caitlyn quickly replied.