Tears Come First ~ Final Chapter

Hello! I want to let you know that this is the last chapter! It saddens me but I know it is in a good place. This was like my baby and I enjoyed writing it!

I hoped you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it!

I would like add that I will be posting my new story when I get back from vacation. It was my other story but I took it down so I could focus on this one, but since this is done it will be put back up with new chapters and what not!

IMPORTANT: NEW STORY IS UP!!

ITS CALLED "IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT" ( Was once called " The Secretary Who Should've Stayed Behind The Desk)

ENJOY!

************************************************************************************************************

Emma POV

My eyes fluttered opened but all I saw was white. This can't be right can it? Did I die? Looking around there was nothing; it looked like a plain white room. It seemed familiar but different at the same time. Suddenly a figure came out of nowhere.

Looking closer I literally jumped back. "Mom!"

"Hey baby, how's my girl doing." I ran into her arms. How is this happening?

"Mom I miss you so much!" I continued to cry into her arms as I enjoyed her hug.

She held me tighter. "We miss you too, but you shouldn't be here."

My eyes traveled to her face. "What are you talking about? This is a dream right?"

She kept from looking at my gaze. "Baby I'm afraid not."

"Mom what are you saying?" I demanded

"You died."

"No! NO! This isn't happening! This is wrong! Mom do something anything!" I shouted falling to the floor.

"I would sweetie I would but I can't. They have rules here." She looked around as if expecting someone.

I continued to sob. "He remembered me. Mom he remembers and now I leave him? I wanna go back. I have to! My babies need me! They need their mom. I didn't mean for them to go on without a mom. It was selfish of me to want to die. I get that now. I thought it would be best for all but I know it's not. Please moms help me!"

"I would believe me I would." She lifted my face to look at her. "It does get easier."

I stood up panicking "No I can't do this I'm going back."

"Listen to me and listen quickly. You had your shot at living. You had the chance at love. For once you had someone taking care of you when we died but now you are here and you can't change it. I'd do everything I could but I'm not even supposed to be here." She looked around the room again.

"I must go. I'll see you again." I watched as she faded away when her words sunk in.

"No! Please let me go back! I want a do over! Please!" I begged on my knees.

The b rightness of the room started to fade. Lifting my head from my hands I noticed the room kept turning darker and darker until it was pitched black. I felt blind unable to see and completely helpless.

Suddenly I heard that laugh. The laugh I hated all those years. The laugh only the devil himself could do perfectly. Turning around I saw nothing. The room was still black but I could feel him near which caused my heart to beat faster and not in a good way.

"Boo!" jumping back the lights suddenly shot on.

"Kevin, I thought you were dead?" I questioned the obvious.