Tears Come First ~ chapter 20

Hey my fellow readers, you all are amazing and I'm very thankful for every single one of you!!

So I know where this story is going and in order for this one big thing to happen I have to get through a few lose ends, so I'm sorry if it feels rushed.

I'm trying to update when I can so bare with me :)

Hope you all are having a fabulous Summer!

 PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER STORY!! IT"S CALLED                                                                                                           THE SECRETARY WHO SHOULD"VE STAYED BEHIND THE DESK!  

Enjoy this chapter!!!

Remember:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

(Not edited) 

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Previously:

I looked down at the little girl I was holding a smiled down at her. “You and Tyler should watch her and Holden for me sometime.”

My attention shot to Beth “I would love to!”

I looked over to see Tyler pushing Holden on the swing. “He loves him doesn’t he?” I asked Beth.

“Oh yes, Tyler is like an older brother to Holden. It’s a sight to see these two together.” Beth disclosed as she watched the two like I was.

I looked down at Maddie who had fallen back asleep. “Your kids are adorable.”

“Thank you. One day you’ll get to have people tell you that too.” Beth told me.

Happiness and sadness surrounded me. I could have had a baby but I lost it but things happen for a reason, so I should move on and know my baby is in a better place.

Looking over at Tyler who smiled at me “Yeah your right.”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Time has flown by, since I’ve first meet Tyler and his wonderful family. I am proud to say that Tyler and I have officially graduated from high school. I hated going to school every day, but little did I know how much of the pack actually went to our school which made it a whole lot easier.

Stacy and Caysea had vanished when Mike did. Tyler said they were still looking for him but they have no leads. Kevin was almost out of my thoughts. Occasionally I will jump at someone’s touch but what can I do?

My nightmares are still there but I have more dreams then nightmares. Tyler has technically moved into my room. I told him we could move to his I didn’t mind, but he told me he enjoyed the memories we had in the room.

As I was waiting on Tyler to return home from pack duty, I could help but wish Caitlyn was here. I was happy for her and Kyle but I do miss her. They got married not even a month after meeting which I found odd but apparently that’s normal for mates. But that had me wondering why I didn’t feel the pull everyone talks about mates have.

Don’t get me wrong I love Tyler, but I didn’t feel the pull to want him right then and there. Apparently Caitlyn and Kyle did cause now Caitlyn is expecting a little baby and is due in about 3 months. Heck me and Tyler haven’t even had sex to have any chance of me being knocked up.

Caitlyn came by two days ago to give me her baby shower invitation; even though her mom had already told me all about it since she was hosting it, but I thought it was sweet of Caitlyn to bring it to me. It was very sweet of Caitlyn to make me her maid of honor. I told her to pick another friend since she didn’t know me that long, but she said I was her best friend so it was my job.