Tears Come First ~ chapter 14

I told you guys I would update soon so here you all go!!

This one is some what long (Longer than the past ones)

I had to updated today or it wouldn't be till Staurday and then I would feel bad.

I want to Thank my amazing fans, and the people who vot and comment. Honestly I read and single thing you all say. I'm sorry I don't get time to reply back.

Hope you all enjoy!! :)

(Not edited)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

Previously:

 Lisa released her grip on me “Tyler hold her I need to get something to sedate her. Look at her neck it’s bleeding again.”

Turning my hands into fist I went to strike Tyler in the chest but he grabbed on my upper arms. “Shh. Calm Down. I promise everything will be fine. Baby please calm down.” Tyler nearly whispered to me as he seemed to be in pain.

I felt a pinch in my back. Tears plunged from my eyes “No please Tyler don’t make me go back to sleep. He’s all I see.”

I could feel Tyler shaking “Mom stop it I can’t put her through that.

“Just place her on the bed, she needs this.” Lisa notified Tyler.

Tyler grabbed me bridal style and genteelly placed me on the bed. My eyes were starting to become heavy. “Emma I promise I will be right here the whole time.” Tyler advised me. Then he planted a kiss on my forehead and I fell asleep.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~> 

It has been a week now. A week since Kevin and Mike kidnapped me. A week since Kevin was killed. A week since I lost my baby.

I haven’t seen Tyler in two days. For starters we got into a fight and I kind of told him to never look at me again, which I am now regretting and second he is out with his father looking for Mike who apparently somehow got away.

I’m not quite sure what happened because Lisa wouldn’t tell me all of it just that Kevin stabbed be in the stomach which cause me to have a miscarriage and sliced my throat. I was sedated for two days before I was able to wake up.

Lisa was scared I would wake up and start going nuts again and have my wounds re open. The whole time I was asleep, Kevin was all I could see. No matter how hard I tried to wake up I couldn’t.

When I finally did I screamed at Tyler for allowing his mom to do this to me and that’s when I told him I never wanted to see him and told him to never look at me again.

I desired to see him and tell him that I didn’t mean it but not seeing him made it impossible to do. Caitlyn has been coming by to keep me company but it’s nothing like having Tyler here. With him I feel safe.

“Have you heard back from him?” I questioned Caitlyn as she brought me a glass of water.

“Yes. They should be home later today, but I do not have an actually time to tell you.” Caitlyn educated me.

I nodded my head “Thanks for being nice to me. I really appreciate it.”

“Don’t worry about it after all, what are friends for?”

This caught me off guard, I enjoyed Caitlyn but I never saw us as friends. I didn’t know what a friend felt like in awhile and this brought a smile on my face, knowing that I had someone to call my friend.