Tears Come First ~ chapter 11

Hello!! Hope everyone is having a good day!!

If not hopefully this will help cheer you up!!

I want to thank everyone who is reading this story and are supporting me!! I THANK YOU ALL

Every person who has Press the vote button or fan button or Comments even Adds it to their library I really do appreciate it!! :D

Hopefully You When Enjoy This Chapter!! Next Chapter Will Probably be this Thursday or Friday! SO Watch for It!!

VOTE      COMMENT     FAN

(NOT EDITED)

Previously:

(Caitlyn's POV)

I could feel my eyes becoming moist “No mom she’s gone.”

I heard the front door open and my heart stopped “Lisa, Cati you all here?” My father shouted from downstairs.

“Up here.” My mom answers back.

You could hear the sound of them walking up the steps. The floor board creaked causing my mother and myself to turn to the door.

“What’s wrong?” My father questioned my mother as he went to her side.

She said nothing them I heard Tyler yell “Where is Emma!”

I turned to my mother who was in my father’s arms “She’s gone.”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~>

(Emma's POV)

When I finally gained consciousness I jolted up from the ground I was on to observe my surroundings. It was nothing but a black room. That resembled a basement. The floor was cold, but there was a mattress that was on the floor across from me.

Pushing up from the floor I noticed a chain that was attacked to my ankle. Trying to pull it from the wall was a fail. Examining the part attached to me ankle I was trying to see if there was any way to slip it off.

After this attempt failed I started to go over where I was and what happened. That’s when I remembered… Kevin.

How long have I been missing for? Did Tyler and they know what happened to me? Where am I… this is defiantly not Kevin’s.

So Mike is Stacy and Caysea’s father? Can my life ever be normal? I felt cold chills rise up my arms sending me in a panic mode as soon as I heard the squeak of the door open.

Light filled the room as I looked over to see two figures approaching. Hoping for a miracle quickly failed when I heard the devil’s laugh.

“Oh look Mike she’s up.” Kevin pointed out the obvious to Mike.

Heavy laughter filled the room “It’s about time we can get answers.”

Answers? What do they need possible answers for?

Trying to turn to shield myself was ineffectual; I was pulled violently towards the two of them. A grin was plastered on Kevin’s face as well as Mike. They might find this amusing but I for one did not.

“Don’t act like you’re scarred of me.” Kevin bluntly spat at me.

Turning my face to the side so I couldn’t see his face I whispered “I’m not.”