Tears Come First ~ chapter 24

I hope me updating for everyday for the past three days has made up for the times I wasn't able to update until late.

Here is another new chapter hope you enjoy.

HAPPY LABOR DAY

REMEMBER 

VOTE
FAN
COMMENT

(Not edited) 

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Previously:

Tyler pulled a black box out of his jacket pocket and produced a ring. Taking my left hand he slipped it on. “I had other plans for us tonight but since you already said yes I’ll take you out to celebrate.”

Looking at the ring I couldn’t help but feel a tear escape my eye. “It’s beautiful.” I managed to choke out.

Grabbing my hand Tyler led us to the elevator in the parking garage. “Do you mind if we take the stairs, I’m not too thrilled to get on an elevator right now.”

“Anything for you.” He told me. Pausing for a moment Tyler looked at me “I love you Emma Davis, and will always love you.”

“As well as I love you Tyler Price.” I informed him with a quick kiss.

“Forever.”  I whispered.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~><~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Walking hand in hand we entered the hospital. Making our way to the floor Caitlyn was on we saw Tyler’s parents as well as Kyle’s parents who were sitting and talking amongst one another in the waiting area.

We walked over to them to see if they knew what was going on. “Mom, has she had him yet?” Tyler questioned.

Shaking her head. “No they had to do an emergency C-section because the baby was facing the wrong way. They said it was a blessing she didn’t have him in the elevator or multiple problems could have occurred.”

Relief washed over me Thank God I didn’t allow her to push. Taking a seat beside Tyler’s parents, I rested my head on Tyler’s shoulder. It has been such a long day, at least it felt like it.

I heard Lisa gasp very loudly. “Tyler is there something you need to tell us?”

This caused my eyes to fluttered open. I had forgotten I had a huge ring placed upon my left hand that was resting on his knee, in plain sight for everyone to see.

“Oh yeah, Emma said yes!” He updated her calmly.

I could have sworn Lisa squealed in excitement “I am so happy for you two, now I get to have another precious daughter.”

Everyone else in the room congratulated us, even people we didn’t know. “You can sleep now I’ll wake you when they come out.” Tyler whispered to me.

Nodding my head I rested it back onto shoulder. He brought his arm around my shoulders and held me closer to him. I soon fell asleep.

Waking up in daze it took me a minute to figure out where I was at. Looking around the room I notice I was in my room back at Tyler’ house.

Stretching out on the bed I decided to get up, last thing I remember was falling asleep at the hospital. I grabbed a pair of my pajama shorts and a tank top and quickly put it on so I was able to get out of my jeans.