Tears Come First ~ chapter 19

Helloo to all my readers! I want to take this time and Thank you for supporting me!

I hope you enjoyed last chapter and hopefully you will enjoy this chapter!!

Make sure you Fan me!! I want to thank all of my Fans for the support!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Enjoy!!

(Not Edited)

Previously:

A smile appeared on Tyler’s face “I would take a bullet for you, willing to die for you is something I would do, could you say you feel that about me.”

My smile suddenly turned to a frown. Would I do that for him? Oh no I’m horrible, he would die for me and I don’t even know if I would take a bullet for him.

“Emma don’t be upset, I didn’t expect you too. Nor would I ever let you, but my point is I would because I love you that much. Even if you said yes I know you didn’t mean it, because I know you well enough. This is just how this works for me and our bond we have; mine will always feel stronger than yours.”

“Even after we complete the mating you’re telling me you will still always have more love for me then I will for you?” I questioned.

“Well after that I’m not sure I guess we’ll find out someday.” Tyler notified me.

I sat there and stared at the window until the car came to a stop which caused my heart to stop as well. I looked at Tyler with worry in my eyes; he rubbed my hand for a moment until my heart calmed down.

“Okay Emma ready to meet the pack?”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

I haven’t been near this many people in a long time. When my parents were alive we would have parties all the time but since I was with Kevin I lost all my people skills and now I suck at conversations and even just being near people I don’t know.

“Emma don’t worry I won’t leave your side the whole time.” Tyler promised me.

“It’s just that I…” Taking a breather I turned to look out the window. The truth is I don’t want to meet people who I can grow to love and lose in the same instant.

“Just come, and if you want to leave for whatever reason I will take you home. I promise!” Tyler advised me.

I nodded my head and went to get out of the car. When I got out of the car I realized no one was around. Confusion soon took over my thoughts.

“Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Oh yeah we have to walk a little. Did I forget to tell you?” A smile broke out on Tyler’s face which caused me to smile.

“Maybe just a little. Anyways how far do we have to walk?”

“Oh just 3 miles.”

My mouth literally dropped “What?”

Tyler busted out laughing “I’m just kidding it’s like 10 minutes I figured if I parked here it would give you time to calm down.”

“Aren’t you just so funny?” I said sarcastically.

“I thought I was.” He confessed.

“Keep telling yourself that.” I said with a smile.

Grabbing my hand Tyler led the way to the side walk. Acting like a little kid he started to swing our hands and started to whistle. I couldn’t help but laugh at his child like personality.